BY CALVIN KLEIN

The strikingly fresh top note, evocative of the electricity of contact, is complemented by solar heat and a feeling of warm stones on a hot day. The dry down of jasmine is enhanced by the scent of vetiver and mixes with the creamy fieriness of sandalwood and sensual musks.

Yuridia I.
My boyfriend buys lots from Calvin. From clothing to products. One of my favorite smells is this deorderant that i bought for myself as i was shopping for him.
Mikayla B.
Blountsville , AL
This smells so good and last all day me and my husband both use it. Its so much better than other brands from walmart!
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
Smells amazing and last all day. No stains. I would like to buy it more often but it's on the high end price.
Kayla G.
Works amazing! I only use once a day and no sweat all day long. Does it's job. Would definitely recommend to someone else.
haley l.
Alabama al
This dries quickly and it has a nice smell it is pretty nice packaging it is totally worth it to me it totally met my expectations
Miruna S.
I like this deodorant because it's have a fresh smell and it keeps you protect by sweating. I sincerily recommend this!
chloe h.
mechanicsville
pretty good deordarent stick. it applys smoothly and smells good and keeps my underarms from stinking but it expensive
Luz C.
North Carolina, NC
I've bought it at Macy's and it's a very good product I highly recommend this  the smell is good been using it for 2 yrs now
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
Since I am a active person this doesn't hold me I have to keep reapplying because I would feel myself sweating. This might not go for everyone but that's just how it worked for me. So yea i wouldn't recommend  it for people to tend to be active for perspire a good amount.
Allyson B.
76137
This product tequnicly worked but I am happier with plane dove it worked for a while but then after going on a run it wore of and you began to smell my bo