BY CALVIN KLEIN

The strikingly fresh top note, evocative of the electricity of contact, is complemented by solar heat and a feeling of warm stones on a hot day. The dry down of jasmine is enhanced by the scent of vetiver and mixes with the creamy fieriness of sandalwood and sensual musks.

Violet C.
The best I ever had it really does the job and smells very refreshing and clean which I love the most about it because some would either leave a weird smell or ect.
Calvin Klein’s deodorant is amazing it works so well and keeps me fresh all day and smells amazing it is long lasting and my go to deodorant because of the scent and I would definitely buy it again
Terri R.
Morton, WA
I purchased this product for my cousin as a present and he said he loved it. It is very long lasting and convenient for work. He uses it every day and says it works amazing. Very effective and affordable. He doesn't use any other product aside from this one.
Raquel T.
Framingham, MA
My husband loves this first time I have gotten him real high end products and he loves them ever since Christmas
Kayla G.
Works amazing! I only use once a day and no sweat all day long. Does it's job. Would definitely recommend to someone else.
haley l.
Alabama al
This dries quickly and it has a nice smell it is pretty nice packaging it is totally worth it to me it totally met my expectations
Mehmet T.
Toronto
I tried this as a sample stick, and bought it the next day, it smells so fresh and perfect summer scent and I wear it every time, I also get so many compliments when I wear this Calvin Klein ck2 deodorant stick, and it doesn't trigger my sensitivity and I love it.
Mikayla B.
Blountsville , AL
This smells so good and last all day me and my husband both use it. Its so much better than other brands from walmart!
Michael D.
Baguio
I love the way it foes not leave stains on the clothes. Usually, other deo bards leave stains on the clothes specially in white and dark colored clothing. However, CK will give you a peace of mind knowing that the clothes remain clean without del stains. The effect also lasts from 8 hours to 14 hours for me which is great.
Kirstie W.
Amazing I used to use other roll Ons but I will never go back now, it's like a creamy wax feel which makes you feel so clean and you literally don't sweat when wearing it. Once again price is a bit steep but for what it's like it's definitelty worth it.