BY CALVIN KLEIN

The strikingly fresh top note, evocative of the electricity of contact, is complemented by solar heat and a feeling of warm stones on a hot day. The dry down of jasmine is enhanced by the scent of vetiver and mixes with the creamy fieriness of sandalwood and sensual musks.

chloe h.
mechanicsville
pretty good deordarent stick. it applys smoothly and smells good and keeps my underarms from stinking but it expensive
Lydia I.
Canby
I can get a little down and dirty but this one is wonderful and it keeps that smell and it has an awesome smell the
Irisia S.
West Linn, OR
Seriously? They even have fancy deodorant now?!? It's a good deodorant but with the huge price tag on it.... No.
Raquel T.
Framingham, MA
My husband loves this first time I have gotten him real high end products and he loves them ever since Christmas
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
Smells amazing and last all day. No stains. I would like to buy it more often but it's on the high end price.
Lillie 🌻.
Does not smell good at all, barely even works. Packaging is pretty though I might keep it just for that lmao
Calvin Klein’s deodorant is amazing it works so well and keeps me fresh all day and smells amazing it is long lasting and my go to deodorant because of the scent and I would definitely buy it again
AZIZ M.
Rades
For the price, this is the best deo Stick you can buy. It is not too strong to smell, it's quite fresh and does NOT leave any white marks when applied. It gets me trough the day without a problem and the stick itself lasts for ages. Had one for over a year now and still have a bit left. Overall i highly recommend.
Sophie W.
This product has a gorgeous smell which can be suitable for all age groups! I warn some users that if you have sensitive skin this may irritate it slightly! I would use this for when I'm in the gym or on a night out to go with the perfume which I also have as it is long lasting! Highly recommend this product
Helena O.
Nazarje
the deodorant is very nice it does smell very good, I personally use it every day, I put it on in the morning and it keeps its nice smell all day, I bought it online and it did meet my expectations because I just love it and I would recommend it to every womans a must have.