BY CALVIN KLEIN

The strikingly fresh top note, evocative of the electricity of contact, is complemented by solar heat and a feeling of warm stones on a hot day. The dry down of jasmine is enhanced by the scent of vetiver and mixes with the creamy fieriness of sandalwood and sensual musks. see more...

Talia F.
Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
Since I am a active person this doesn't hold me I have to keep reapplying because I would feel myself sweating. This might not go for everyone but that's just how it worked for me. So yea i wouldn't recommend  it for people to tend to be active for perspire a good amount.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Morton, WA
I purchased this product for my cousin as a present and he said he loved it. It is very long lasting and convenient for work. He uses it every day and says it works amazing. Very effective and affordable. He doesn't use any other product aside from this one.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
It smells so good. I love how its size is is small and convenient which is good for traveling and I think it is affordable and does not rub off on clothes. I recently bought this on the calvin klein website and i would definitely recommend to others!
emily p.
emily p.
Granger, IN
I love this long lasting deodorant. I was very impressed by the scent as well. The packaging looks very nice, simple, and professional. It is very effective, however it is kind of pricy. I am a fool for name brand products so buying the deodorant was no problem for me. I recommend this deodorant if you are looking for a suddel scent if deodorant.
michanna m.
michanna m.
Washington , DC
This fragrance is so nastalgic for me!! The deodorant version is so clean and fresh, and keeps me dry for a super long time! I found this amazing find at a TJ Maxx, and I wish I would have bought a back up!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Smells amazing and goes on very smooth and is easy to put on and doesn't clump as much and doesn't stain black shirts and last all day I used it once but really enjoyed it it's affordable for what ur paying for I was very satisfied and pleased with this stick
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
76137
This product tequnicly worked but I am happier with plane dove it worked for a while but then after going on a run it wore of and you began to smell my bo
Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Anniston Al
Concealed my stench after working out. My sisterling got the same one one and it works well on her also. Goes on well and all in all a great product.
Yuridia I.
Yuridia I.
My boyfriend buys lots from Calvin. From clothing to products. One of my favorite smells is this deorderant that i bought for myself as i was shopping for him.
Matt G.
Matt G.
Kennewick, WA
Pretty expensive for the size of the product. But is a great antiperspirant and smells great. Has some white residue but is worth it.