BY NONE

C.K. One by Calvin Klein for Unisex - 2 Pc Gift Set 1.7oz EDT Spray, 3.4oz Skin Moisturizer see more...

Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Love that this is a unisex product because when I first smelt it I loved it! It has such a fresh scent to it that you can put it on at any time and feel refreshed. Every time my friends see the bottle they put it on as well. Will def be buying more when I run out!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
Got the perfume of this fragrance and I absolutely loveee it. I actually like that it's unisex because my boyfriend strictly needs to know of something was designed for a man to wear in order to use it but this one worked for them both of us, would purchase again.
Temmy O.
Temmy O.
Sittingbourne
I absolutely adore this fragrance but sadly it doesn't last the whole day. The bottle is unique and classy. I have bought it twice but got tired of rubbing Vaseline on myself to make it stay. If you see this as no problem then you should definitely purchase this perfume