BY CALVIN KLEIN

Inspired by the energy of a beach party, One Summer is an addictive, fruity citrus blend that tunes into the excitement, the fun, and the action of a summer evening at the seaside with friends. Bright, colorful citrus notes of frozen lime and grapefruit make a splash with the mouth-watering juiciness of melon. A cooling cocktail of white freesia and fresh cypress is laced with a playful tequila accord for an energetically fun vibe at the heart. Hydrating coconut water, cedarwood and crushed sugar linger to maintain the youthful energy in the drydown. Notes: Frozen Lime, Grapefruit, Melon, Tequila Accord, White Freesia, Cypress, Coconut Water, Crushed Sugar, Cedarwood. Style: Energetic. Fruity. Easy to Wear. see more...

Not U.
Not U.
Livermore, CA
I received this in a sample pack and although it was small it lasted me for months. It is a lovely, not overpowering scent that lasts all day. It isn't too strong, and it is a nice playful smell for summer
Nina R.
Nina R.
MADISON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite smell i use this all summer it last about half the day and is a light airy fruity fragrence
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Astoria, NY
The scent has changed over the years (my favorite is still the original with the blue bottle); but it's still a fragrance that's great throughout the year.
Beverly A.
Beverly A.
Glen Carbon
My brother purchased CK One Summer for me when he was on a cruise. I really love it. My daughter prefers CK One over CK One Summer, but I prefer Summer.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Lombard, IL
Absolute love this perfume. I can't wait to get another bottle of it. It's the perfect scent for any occasion.
Caleb W.
Caleb W.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the best cologne I've ever worn. It's light and refreshing and doesn't make people's eyes water when they hug you. My favorite colognes in the world are the ones that people believe you naturally smell like, weird I know, but this one does it for me. Keep it on reorder as often as possible.
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells pretty good has a light, crisp & airy scent...very much appropriate for the season hence the name
Luchina S.
Luchina S.
Ras Al Kaimah
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with the sent i love their perfumes a lot but i dont shop there quite much to be honest
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love fresh summer scents this isnt my 1st choice but is acceptable.Is very light and the smell last well