BY CALVIN KLEIN

ck one Summer - Fleeing reality, craving adventure, stopping at nothing-it gets wild in the jungle. Deep in the jungle covered by a canopy of palms and lush tropical greens an exotic hideaway creates a secluded space for uninhibited summer fun. Hidden from the rest of the world-just you, your tribe and a brilliant blue watering hole warmed by the sun peeking through palms. Free to do what comes naturally, you dive right in. Summer unleashed-no rules. No limits. Beyond fun.Splashy. Juicy. Exotic. The rush of lime mojito and sweet, succulent guava free your spirit and lead you deep into the jungle. Lush tropical greens warmed by the sun release a rush of fresh wetness as ceadarwood lingers with a cool, crisp edge.Fragrance Notes:Top - Lime mojitoMid - GuavaBase - Cedarwood - ck one Summer see more...

Buy on Kohls
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I really enjoy the 2016 edition of CK One Summer, but the longevity on this one is TERRIBLE on my skin.  I'm lucky to get 2 hours of wear before it fades completely...and I spray it pretty generously!   Still, for a light summer scent, I enjoy it, and the price was right at $20 for a full size bottle.  I will enjoy it until it's gone, then move on to the next summer scent I discover!  :)
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love Calvin Klein but this sent is..strong.My bff has this fragrance and it gave me a headache because it was so strong! Normally their fragrances aren't that strong, but this one knocked me out lol. It would be great if they balance it out. She said hers was expensive. It look like nice though.
Charity F.
Charity F.
I am so sad this fragrance is limited edition because it is the perfect embodiment of summer. The bottle is gorgeous and the amount of product you receive for the price Is a good value. The scent sweeps me away to a beach destination and gives me a mental vacation with every smell.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Allentown, PA
Such an awesome light weight fragrance perfect for the summer time! I love it because I have fragrance allergies and the CKone line has always been a good fit for me!

I think they change the bottle slightly every few years, but the product is just great!!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Canby
This item has a very very very soothing summer scent! Anyone of all ages would love this product! I just bought this but I am in love with it! This product has very good value! Since it's kind of a big product I wouldn't have to buy it for a while.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bangor, ME
This has such a fresh nice smelling sent. It is not to heavy or strong. You can spray it on in the morning and know it will last all day long. The bottle is pretty and summery. It is perfect for warm summer vibes. I will never get sick of this.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
lake cormorant
This is one of my all time favorite scents! I completely love it! It stays with but is not overwhelming it's very pleasant and fresh I will continue to use this product and definitely recommend you will not be disappointed it's great!
victoria h.
victoria h.
42 Kirkland ave Hamilton, ON
I can't even tell you how much I've always loved CK ONE! It's always been my favourite even tho I believe it may be for Men!! Lol this new summer one is so beautiful and honestly is great for men and women!!! It has such a sexy smell
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
This is my absolute favorite summer fragrance!! It's so light and wearable without being over powering. The bottle is beautiful, and the full size lasts a longgg time. I've probably purchased this perfume at least 4 separate times.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
The name of this perfume is spot on for what it's smell. I like the smell because it's so beachy, light, and fun. If your willing to pay its totally work it, I've had it since winter and don't regret the purchase at all!
cecilie z.
cecilie z.
arendal
Does it smell good? Is it worth buying?
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
What does this smell like?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Hollywood, CA
Does this smell like tanning lotion?
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
Does this have a long lasting, good scent? Calvin Klein ck one Summer
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Where can I find this? And is it going to break the bank?