Calvin Klein Ck One Shock For Him Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz + After Shave Balm 100ml/3.4oz For Men

BY CALVIN KLEIN #99 in Fragrance Sets

CK One Shock For Him Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz 1x After Shave Balm 100ml/3.4oz see more...

kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
I think this scent reminds me of other scents they have done in the past.......so a little played out and outdated.
Sus perfumes son super ricos tal como para hombres y mujeres aparte vienen en un estuche practico para sus perfumes
Ione C.
This isn't a product I've used personally but i did however buy it as a bit of a stocking filler for my boyfriend last christmas. I liked the gift set side of it it was a ideal thing to buy to bulk up presents already bought. Buying products from Calvin Klein for myself before had given me assurance that this would be a good brand name to buy for someone, and for its price it defiantly served its purpose it not a go to product for nights and special occasions but more of a travel product you like but you wouldn't be to upset if it smashed or is left at hotel. All in all i wouldn't say its a gift you'd by yourself but more as a present you give at christmas when your a bit stuck at what to buy.
Morgan B.
Dundee
Great gift for a male family member, have bough for them on many occasions they love it and it smells amazing on almost everyone, member who I've bought for have repurchased as they love the smellls amazing, can't recommend this product enough
Sharon H.
G429RR
Bought this recently for my ten teenage boy and he loves it. Smells lovely and fresh. Not too strong of a sent not over powering. The after shave balm is nice and soothing on the skin with a light fresh scent.
I baught this aftershave for my stepdad for fathers day and he loves it! This lasted all day and has a nice scent. I definitly recomend this product as it is a nice scented long lasting aftershave. As this is a high end product it is also a realy good buy for what it costs
Laura L.
Glasgow
Bought it for my dad and it's now his go to. He sprays it every time he goes to work and I suspect he'll repeat purchase in the future. Very good quality and value for money.
McKenzie F.
I bought this for Father's Day and my dad was very pleased, the value for money was great also and he said he would buy again
Chelsy G.
Sus fragancias son deliciosas y tiene un diseño hermoso y a la hora de atender los trabajadores son super amable
Mellissa D.
Barrhead, G78 1DH
This is one of my favourite fragrances for men! It meld absolutely amazing I love it! Last a long time also!