Calvin Klein Ck One Shock For Him Coffret: Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz + After Shave Balm 100ml/3.4oz For Men

BY CALVIN KLEIN

CK One Shock For Him Coffret: 1x Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.4oz 1x After Shave Balm 100ml/3.4oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Cumming, GA
I bought this ad a gift to in of my family manners, and i can tell that he where's this everyday. The scent is very nice and satisfying. i like this product because it's not too strong and it's not too light. i would totally buy it for another family member. and i liked it so much that i bought the female edition as wel.
Jose B.
Jose B.
It does not have a smell as sweet as you may think. Me and my girlfriend (Who's opinion is the one that matters the most for me) really love the scent this spray has. It works for both a casual day out and a fancy night. It is really versatile and, did I say it smells great?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Get this for my father & he loves it. I'll repurchase it soon for my brother whom likes the sent of it. It's nice and well as long as they love it I don't see why I can't spend money on it for them. And to be honest I love the sent of it too it's nice.
Jasmmyn M.
Jasmmyn M.
Lexington
Had got this for my boyfriend and he loves the smell the box is what got my attention. This was my first time buying this for him it was a good pick. I had got this at the mall it was a bit pricey but I believe it is going to last a long time so worth the money.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Coats, NC
This is a scent that is very appealing to me. I have bought it for my boyfriend a couple of times. It's a fresh and a little sporty scent. It is light so it is not too strong or overpowering like some other colognes. The only downfall is it can fade quickly.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Bought this for my husband and father for christmas. They loved it. Not to pricey. Good packaging that really catches ur eyes! The scent is wonderful! Long lasting forsure!
Ashanti A.
Ashanti A.
I bought this product for a man in my life and he said he loved it. I so happy with the outcome and he said he'll never use anything else
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Got it for my husband and he loved it!!!! When he wears it it lasts all day!!! He always gets compliments on it when he wears it.
jenniffer r.
jenniffer r.
es una fragancia muuy buena la  compre  para un regalo  y la persona quedo encantada  , no es muy fuerte y es muy duradero
kendra t.
kendra t.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
I think this scent reminds me of other scents they have done in the past.......so a little played out and outdated.