Calvin Klein CK One Shock Eau de Toilette Spray, 6.7 fl oz uploaded by Bitchenzo A.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Masculine Scent Launched in the year 1994 by the design house of Calvin Klein. This cologne possesses a blend of citrusy clementine, fresh cucumber, black pepper, black basil, cardamom, musk, patchouli, and ambrene wood. see more...

• Has anyone smelled this product? Is it strong or subtle? I love c...3 Answers
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
I purchased this as a gift for my husband who wears the same cologne day in and out. He wasn't a fan and I must say, neither was I.
Richelle H.
This is the worst Calvin Klein cologne I have ever smelled. I got it for my boyfriend because it was Calvin Klein and I trusted them, but it smells like old men!!! I hate it so much, and I'm glad I smelled it before I gave it to my boyfriend because I would be disgusted by him if he smelled like this. Returned and exchanged!!!!!!
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
I love how it smells on my son. H originally got it as a gift from one f his sisters and he loved it So I make sure he has a bottle at all times and so does he. When his bottle starts to get low he tells me which is his way of saying, "Hey mom, I need some more"
Margaret M.
I like this ck it smell okay not to over powering long lasting but I like the white ck better it has a soft smell not over powering and a few sprays goes a long ways.
Liyah M.
springfield, ma
Bought for brother he hates everything about it. the only thing he liked was the packaging of the product. now its only used as bathroom air freshener
Jennifer B.
I absolutely love the sweet smell of this cologne!
I love it on my man :0
I don't really like strong smells so this was a perfect fit for us!
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great on every age! I buy this for my boyfriend and my dad. It smells different on both of them. Not too strong and not too fruity.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Smells very modern very masculine and is not overpowering and it also smells wonderful man I also like that it smells very manly
Jenna M.
I didn't care for this scent. If you're looking to buy a CK spray I advise the CK one. Thats the best, and this shock spray can't compare to it.
Donna B.
This smells so awesome and the fragrance lasts all day. It's hard to describe what it smells like but I love it.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Master Groomer Expert
Has anyone smelled this product? Is it strong or subtle? I love calvin klein scents but I have yet to smell this one.