BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched in the year 1994 by the design houe of Calvin Klein, CK one Shock is classified as a feminine scent. This 2-piece gift set fetures eau de toilette spray and body lotion. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: CK One Shock Launch date: 1994 Gender: Women's Features a blend of passion flower, pink peony, poppy, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa Two-piece set includes One (1) eau de toilette spray: 6.7 ounces One (1) body lotion: 3.4 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Lauren P.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first bottle was given to me as a gift and then I kept buying it because I liked the smell and kept getting compliments. Not to pricey either for the two price set. I'll definitely buy again.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati
Loooooved the smell of this!! I continue to buy after my bottle runs out! Great job and great work!
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a fan of citric/sports fragrances, but this one I use it all the time on daily basis for appointments or even for classes at the university.
Gosia P.
Carmel, IN
I always had a weakness to Calvin Klein fragnances. I bought a big bottle of "Shock", body login was for free. The smell is great, sweet but also fresh. I had been using it for few weeks, then I had to make a break, but later I used it back. I definitely recommend it to people who like sweet smell.
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love it Smells great can be used on men and woman I don't think there is a better smell out there
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've smelled a sample of this perfume and fell in love! Unfortunately I was unable to purchase it but I would definitely recommend this.
Chelsey H.
Ireland
Love this scent, it reminds me of my friend it is playful and fruity. It isn't overpowering