BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched in the year 1994 by the design houe of Calvin Klein, CK one Shock is classified as a feminine scent. This 2-piece gift set fetures eau de toilette spray and body lotion. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: CK One Shock Launch date: 1994 Gender: Women's Features a blend of passion flower, pink peony, poppy, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa Two-piece set includes One (1) eau de toilette spray: 6.7 ounces One (1) body lotion: 3.4 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Gosia P.
Gosia P.
Carmel, IN
I always had a weakness to Calvin Klein fragnances. I bought a big bottle of "Shock", body login was for free. The smell is great, sweet but also fresh. I had been using it for few weeks, then I had to make a break, but later I used it back. I definitely recommend it to people who like sweet smell.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Wilmington, NC
The first bottle was given to me as a gift and then I kept buying it because I liked the smell and kept getting compliments. Not to pricey either for the two price set. I'll definitely buy again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Cincinnati
Loooooved the smell of this!! I continue to buy after my bottle runs out! Great job and great work!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Im not a fan of citric/sports fragrances, but this one I use it all the time on daily basis for appointments or even for classes at the university.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
I've smelled a sample of this perfume and fell in love! Unfortunately I was unable to purchase it but I would definitely recommend this.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love it Smells great can be used on men and woman I don't think there is a better smell out there
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Ireland
Love this scent, it reminds me of my friend it is playful and fruity. It isn't overpowering