Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
#4127 in Fragrance for Her
60% off Home Sale Styles.

60% OFF

60% off Home Sale Styles.

2 days left

Extra 50% off Men's Sale Styles.

50% OFF

Extra 50% off Men's Sale Styles.

2 days left

Extra 50% off Women's Sale Styles.

50% OFF

Extra 50% off Women's Sale Styles.

2 days left

Take An Extra 40% off Sitewide on Men's Items.

40% OFF

Take An Extra 40% off Sitewide on Men's Items.

2 days left

Take An Extra 40% off Sitewide on Women's Items.

40% OFF

Take An Extra 40% off Sitewide on Women's Items.

2 days left

25% off Men's Platinum Accessories.

25% OFF

25% off Men's Platinum Accessories.

4 days left

25% off Women's Platinum Accessories.

25% OFF

25% off Women's Platinum Accessories.

4 days left

Free Shipping Sitewide.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping Sitewide.

2 days left

Launched in the year 1994 by the design houe of Calvin Klein, CK one Shock is classified as a feminine scent. This 2-piece gift set fetures eau de toilette spray and body lotion. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: CK One Shock Launch date: 1994 Gender: Women's Features a blend of passion flower, pink peony, poppy, narcissus, blackberry and dark cocoa Two-piece set includes One (1) eau de toilette spray: 6.7 ounces One (1) body lotion: 3.4 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Gosia P.
Gosia P.
Carmel, IN

I always had a weakness to Calvin Klein fragnances. I bought a big bottle of "Shock", body login was for free. The smell is great, sweet but also fresh. I had been using it for few weeks, then I had to make a break, but later I used it back. I definitely recommend it to people who like sweet smell.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Miami, Florida

Im not a fan of citric/sports fragrances, but this one I use it all the time on daily basis for appointments or even for classes at the university.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Brentwood, CA

I've smelled a sample of this perfume and fell in love! Unfortunately I was unable to purchase it but I would definitely recommend this.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Bridgeton, NJ

Love it Smells great can be used on men and woman I don't think there is a better smell out there
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Ireland

Love this scent, it reminds me of my friend it is playful and fruity. It isn't overpowering