BY CALVIN KLEIN

Fresh Oriental/Spicy Casual Moderate Strength Calvin Klein's Ck One Scene Is The Most Refined Of The One Line.&Nbsp; The Fresh Scent Is Long Lasting, But Not Too Strong.&Nbsp; It Lasts All Day And Well Into The Night.&Nbsp; It's Scent Is Hip And Edgy With Notes Of Mandarin, Bay Leaf, Musk And Vanilla.&Nbsp; Can Be Worn By Both Men And Ladies.&Nbsp; Fragrance Notes:&Nbsp; Mandarin, Ginger, Ylang Ylang, Ginger, Lily, Rosemary, Bay Leaf, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli And Spices. see more...

Jeannie W.
Williamsport, PA
This smells amazing i love it it makes me feel pretty when i wear it and my husband loves the way it smells ! it don't a a over powering Oder either that some other sprays do.
Ally C.
Brookville, OH
I love the smell o f this one. A really special lady that I grew up with use to wear this and now every time I smell it, I always think of her.
Jamie  C.
This perfume smells amazing. I bought it for my mother but when I smelt it, I kinda used more than she did of it. ☺️😂
misty m.
This is a really strong and unique perfume, however it goes great for almost any occasion or mood.
Aubrey B.
Powell, OH
Classic and nostalgic of the 90's. It's my signature scent. It doesn't overpower but lasts all day.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

my husband bought this perfume because I wanted to test which of the two he liked best and I must say that won the I like more to man is a somewhat citrusy fresh fragrance woody floral so I like most men his presentation is very nice and not like the classic version