Calvin Klein - CK ONE Gift Set -- 6.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray + 6.7 oz Body Lotion - 2pcs

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Two bodies, two minds, and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one. This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent. This clean, refreshing fragrance has notes of bergamot, cardamom, pineapple, papaya, amber, and... see more...

Kasey M.
I got this for my brother and he did not like it at all. It was very expensive so I was expecting something more. The bottle was nice and everything but I just did not like the smell of it and neither did my brother
Kristy M.
i love your skin for your hair she always so nice and beautiful to be the sister you can tell your sister and the pictures she likes and your sister and the sister and you sister sister hates me and she likes you so happy you got it a sister sister hates
Robbie M.
Pooler, GA
A classic scent that I never seem to grow tired or bored with. It's a scent that is unmistakable! It lasts all day. I like to purchase from Macy's, amazon, and TJ Max. Highly recommended!
Alaijah P.
Phoenix, AZ
This product smells amazing and it lasted all day. The smell is not too strong and is just right. I will get this again and again.
Feyi S.
Lovely smell. I enjoyed the perfume. People kept asking what perfume I was wearing. Even late at night.
Maribel C.
I loved this Calvin Klein perfume for myself and as gift as well. I buy it all the time.
Kaylane S.
Ofumr O perfume eh maravilhoso, adorei o cheiro, o hidratante eh maravilhoso deixa a pele macia eh com um cheiro