BY CALVIN KLEIN

CK One by Calvin Klein is a unisex 1.7 fl. oz. fragrance. This romantic floral fragrance contains essences of orange, lemon and jasmine, blended with notes of rose, sandalwood and patchouli. see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I still love this 20 years later as well haha. It's a harder perfume to describe but it's like an evening scent mixed with a sporty scent. It's a little musky but sweet as well. Definitely the kind of perfume you can wear out to dinner or to go work out.
Samantha B.
This has a fresh clean scent, it's just as I remember it! Not one I wear everyday but when I do it wears well. You can find the mini bottles of this pretty inexpensive! This is a popular scent! I would buy again.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I loved this when I was young and I still love it today! It is reasonably priced and lasts a long time. It had a soft scent in my opinion, and you don't need to put a lot on.
Becky  Q.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this as an homage to my younger years. It's just as I remember it and I wear it when I'm feeling nostalgic. I love the smell!
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
This product has a clean and fresh smell. This isn't a product that I use everyday. But every time I use it I like the way it wears
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I love this perfume! Has such a good light scent to it. It can be over powering of you spray too much. O my need a light spray
Ileana M.
Me encanto su olor y la duracion del mismo.
Definitivamente seguire utilizandolo ya que es un articulo escencial en mi persona
Michele K.
North Port, FL
CK One is my all time favorite cologne. Every time I wear it someone asks me what scent I am wearing.
Meghan P.
Sudbury , ON
Great smell and great packaging of this perfume/cologne for women! A great buy for the women in your life!