BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 1994 Fragrance Notes: Papaya, Pineapple And Jasmine. Accompanied By Green Tea And Amber. Recommended Use: Daytime see more...

• "I would definitely buy this again for my husband." in 1 review
Daniel V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
One of my favorite scents. These CK colognes are definitely some of the classics. Never too expensive and has this sweet odor coming off my skin. I recommend trying some on your skin first and seeing how it reacts. I usually get a sweet musk that lasts all day.
Harout T.
I've been using this bottle of CK since the olden days and I have gotten many compliments on the fresh smell that it gives you. I really like this scent and keep it in rotation along with other colognes. I think this product is great and would definitely buy it again.
Rolandra S.
I ordered this product for a friend of mine and he loved it and so did I. It smelled real lovely with his own body odor. It was a real delightful scent. It wasn't too loud nor faint.
Victoria F.
This scent is very refreshing. It has a very musky smell which I love, but others may be sensitive too. It reminds me of a men's scent. I personally love it and recommend it.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
Another classic of the CK line. CK One is another joyous fragrance that I love. I've always received the larger bottles as gifts, but it is a forever favorite of mine. I'm not one to switch up my fragrances too often (I love ETERNITY and CK One). The lingering smell of this fragrance is divine. I have worn this since the late 90's but have gone through many bottles of it. It is one of those fragrances that makes you smile whenever you smell it. At least for me it does. Love!
Catherine M.
This is my signature scent. I switch between this and Daisy by Marc Jacobs (this in the winter, Daisy in the summer). It's very unique and mature smelling (aka not girly and floral). It is very strong, so I like to spray it right in front of me and then walk through the mist to lessen the concentration. Since it is so strong, one spray does it for the whole day and it lasts a long time.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
Yeah, this scent totally screams 90's to me. I remember having a sample of this and thinking I was the coolest kid ever. I'd even put water in the bottle after it was done with. Lol! The smell was so great because you can totally use it if you're a woman or a man. And I love that!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
This fragrance screams "mid 90s". Every time I see this fragrance I think of Kate Moss and adrogynous looking models wearing all black and combat boots lol. I wore this all through junior high and for a good chunk of high school. This is a unisex scent, but I think it works better for women. It has a woodsy fragrance but isn't too heavy.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
I have had the same bottle of CK one since I was in high school and I still love the way it smells. As you can tell I don't wear cologne much but when I do this is my standby.
Justin O.
Colstrip, MT
This fragrance always has a spot in my collection. It's that perfect fragrance for a variety of occasions and it never gets old to me. This is one I probably get the most compliments on every day!
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where can you buy CK one for men at?
China C.