BY CALVIN KLEIN #1 in Unisex Fragrances

cool. clean. refreshing ck one is the original “shared” fragrance that inspires the confidence to be yourself and encourages you to connect with others. the brand belongs to everyone. ck one is an accessible, universal and easy scent.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!" in 1 review
  • "Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way." in 1 review
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This CK fragrance is one of my favorites it is a great scent for both men and women. It is light and casual and can be worn everyday. The spritzer is also nice and has nice even spray. I would recommend this fragrance for males or females in college or older. Calvin Klein CK One Eau de Toilette
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
Great fresh clean fragrance for casual use. This fragrance extremely popular in the 80’s but does not smell dated. The only this with this fragrance is its longevity is very poor. If your looking for a clean fresh after shower cologne , then this is it.
Adah M.
FBI agent and master of disguise Malcolm Turner returns. This time around he is transformed into his gargantuan grandmother alter ego Hattie Mae Pierce, in order to go undercover as a childminder in the home of the criminal mastermind behind a new computer virus that poses a threat to the free world.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This was such a sable when I was in middle/ high school. This was the scent I put on. I think everyone was using it in my school. I think I kept buying this even though the first year of college. It was at a great value at Walmart in my town. I would buy again. It brings back some great memories.
Connie D.
Lackawanna
It may not be natural, but this is nostolgic, genderless self expression for me! I loved the campaign for a unisex scent. I've never been a fan of smelling like heavy florals, and I was annoyed with the lack of non floral options for women. I still wear this from time to time. We are all one!
Livvi D.
Omg... talk about a classic! I remember this being my first perfumes that I started wearing in Junior High.  loved everything about it. The fresh clean scent. To the design of the bottle. I still have half a bottle of CK One. I will definitely buy more when I run out. you can't forget a classic.
Carolina A.
Elgin, IL
Love it! A friend recommended me this and i had to get this for my boyfriend! Love it! Love the smell, the look! Macys had a great price for a set with lotion, body wash and a mini cologne as well. Would definitely purchase again.
Kemy M.
In love with this cologne. Calvin Klein really does a good job putting a good fragrance into a nice glass bottle. The packaging is amazing and so is the long-lasting scent. I would recommend this anyone that wants to be smelling swell for at least 24 hours!
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
I loooove the smell of this. I bought it for my boyfriend originally, but then I loved it so much I got one for me too! It isn’t overpowering, just really fresh and light. This is the best unisex scent on the market!
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Always been in my life since my child hood always brings back good memories just smelling this. Definitely has a good strong smell that will last all day and never fails to impress the ladies.
Gabrielle F.
Does this smell good?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where can you buy CK one for men at?
Lucero N.
Huntsville, TX
My significant other LOVES this cologne but it is a little pricey for both of us as college students. Has anyone found a cheaper alternative? Thanks!
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Whaaaa it smell like?
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
Is this a strong or light scent?