BY CALVIN KLEIN #1 in Unisex Fragrances

cool. clean. refreshing ck one is the original “shared” fragrance that inspires the confidence to be yourself and encourages you to connect with others. the brand belongs to everyone. ck one is an accessible, universal and easy scent.

• "I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!" in 1 review
  • "Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way." in 1 review
Nicolle W.
Culpeper, VA
I bought the miniature to try one and got addicted to it! It's refreshing and stay for the day, the glass bottle is very nice too, my fiancée loves how fresh it is and not strong.
It's also a great gift for friends and family. Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette

You can easy find online and the price is just on point, very reasonable!
Aoife P.
Staten Island
I got this as a gift I always used a different perfume but when I got this one I loved it. The scent stays on all day the bottle is cute and i love the bottle its in. Its not as pricey as most perfumes and I would get another one too. They also have a bigger size and its great when you are trying to save money.
Anisha P.
 This perfume is simply amazing.   It smells very nice and isn’t too strong to give anyone headaches.   This is very long-lasting.   It smells and feels very high-end.   The bottle is great and is easy to use and looks very nice.   They should add more color to it.
Kaitlyn D.
Mobile, AL
My husband gets this for Christmas and his birthday I love Calvin Klein one for men it is amazing I love the smell everything he loves it and the price is not bad thirty bucks and it's a bottle of perfume sorry cologne I love it women get your men that get your kids back grown kids I should say
Laura M.
New Caney
Sexy amazing I love it when my husband has it on I want to jump on top of it and it smells perfect the glass of bottle is amazing the frostiness of it is amazing throw it on your neck throat on your inner elbow and you’re good to go I would definitely recommend to
schaeffer g.
fort worth
This is a perfect gift for a special someone, the scent has that perfect little something that keeps you thinking “why didn’t I buy this sooner!?.” i personally gifted this to my boyfriend and he won’t use anything else now!!
Makenzi M.
blacksburg
Smells so good on my skin and doesn’t have an overpowering smell. Love to wear for special occasions because of the long lasting smell. First time purchasing and would purchase again but it pretty costly.
Erin E.
Weatherford, TX
Debts aren’t for everyone but I tend to go back to old school smells as they trigger memories from a time long ago.

I didn’t know if there would be a big change in the CKOne from when I was a teen but the price was right and I couldn’t help myself.

I’m happy to say I made a great impulse buy! It smelled clean and fresh. I could smell hints if pineapple some floral like Jasmine and something outdoorsy.

Wore it to work and girlllll so many compliments on how I smelled from both coworkers and customers.

Get you a bottle and if you really don’t like it, send it to me!
Maegan K.
turlock
Purchased at: ULTA
This was really nice but just Not for me. It smells really fresh and kinda with some citrus. I would not repurchase or recommend. The packaging is kinda ugly as well. I’m not a big fan of these scents.
joanna R.
king City
I think this cologne fragrance is okay i just like the way it smells it's amazing how you can you use it oh both men and woman tbh it just smells line freshness cant explain but it's not bad at all..
Gabrielle F.
Does this smell good?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Where can you buy CK one for men at?
ANGELA J.
I want to buy one but its really expensive
Miah⚡️طفل ص.
How does it smell? Is it worth the price?
ANGELA J.