Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette

cool. clean. refreshing ck one is the original “shared” fragrance that inspires the confidence to be yourself and encourages you to connect with others. the brand belongs to everyone. ck one is an accessible, universal and easy scent.

How masculine is this?
Is this a unisex scent?
What does this smell like and is it a masculine scent or a feminine scent ?
Start your review of Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way.” in reviews
“I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!” in reviews
MURFREESBORO, TN
Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette uploaded by Tanya K.
Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette uploaded by Tanya K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I purchased the first bottle of Calvin Klein CK one eau de parfume a few years back as a Christmas gift for my husband. I have bought a bottle every 6 months to a year since that year. I love how it smells on him, as does he on me. This revolutionary ck fragrance is the first fragrance that was designed for men and women to share. I would have never thought of him & I wearing the same fragrance until Calvin Klein introduced this, ck one. Top Notes: pineapple, green notes, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, cardamom and lemon Heart Notes: nutmeg, violet, orris root, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose. Base Notes: sandalwood, amber, musk, cedar and oakmoss. Calvin Klein states that their unisex CK ONE is for all skin types. I will most definitely continue to purchase this for my husband and secretly wear it myself too, in the future. I recommend if you have not tried this Calvin Klein CK one unisex fragrance, whether you are male or female, that you order a bottle and try it on for yourself. I do not think you'll be disappointed, I know I wasn't!
Dark, sexy, alluring, everything that you wish you could be. This is the perfume for a powerful woman, somebody that knows what she wants out of life and how to get it. Sometimes she will give a quick BJ in the office, and sometimes she might push you up against the wall just to whisper in your ear "You Wish". This perfume is alluring in a way that I cannot describe. You have to smell it in order to understand what I'm talking about. There is a sensuality to it, something so deeply alluring that it calls everybody's name. I get so many compliments on this perfume, especially from men. The notes are also beautifully blended together and you get the most beautiful notes on the first spray, you do not have to wait for a dry drown. This will always be my favorite perfume, if you like perfumes such as alien by Thierry mugler, Dior addict, or hypnotic Dior, then I highly suggest you buy this perfume! It is a aphrodisiac truly. It will always be my number one. The Euphoria line is good and all but this stands the test of time. I also love the Amber gold euphoria. Now if you like things like Prada candy or Britney Spears perfumes, steer clear because this is for grown folks
Hialeah, FL
I’ve never been one to believe that fragrance has a sex. I grew up wearing whatever sent I liked from Youth Dew to Opium. Clean one was a very 90’s sent mostly because of its minimal sent. I loved it in the 90’s when I was rejecting all luxury and indulging in grunge. Besides Marc Jacobs Perry Ellis collection that got him fired from Perry Ellis and made him into a superstar, I would rather forget grunge. CK one is clean and crisp. It’s a nice after bath sent if you want to smell clean, yet there is no sex appeal, no mystery, and no sent really since it rarely last. I loved it then but now I would use it on my bedsheets to keep them smelling fresh. I still do love the bottle though. This is a sent that did not stand the test of time.
Council Blfs, IA
I am probably super attached to this one for the wrong reasons. This was really popular during middle school and early high school for me so it is something of a sense memory I think, but when my husband wears it O M G! I won’t leave him alone! But the beauty of it was always that it was genderless and body chemistry makes a huge difference in the way it smells. When I wear it myself it definitely takes me back but I do still love the way it smells. It’s musky and rich with a hint of sweet, not flowery or masculine. I know a lot of people probably think of it as outdated, but seriously, give it a try.
This is a legend in a bottle. One of, if not the first, unisex perfume this one set the trend. This is so fresh, and slightly Sweet! There’s some nice citrus notes which are always welcome, so this can be used anywhere. The only downside is that the performance is not great. I wouldn’t buy the sixth around forever, and everyone’s probably already smelled it. But if you want to trip down memory lane or just something to wear casually outside or around the house this is your scent
Michigan
It is a great scent! I bought it for my husband and it smells absolutely amazing on him. I tried it on myself it just don't smell as good on me as it does him. I believe everything can be unisex because everyones skin is different and smells smell different on one person than it does another so one girl it may not smell good on but the other girl next to her it may smell great on!! With any perfume or cologne for that matter!
I’ve always wore fruity and florals kind of perfumes. I never thought that I would enjoy this one so much. It definitely sits differently on your skin, no matter if you are a man or a woman. To me, it smells fruity and fresh, or at least, that’s how it sits on my skin! If you have any chance, I definitely recommend to check this one out! I tried to review the 2018 One Summer version of this perfume, but unfortunately I couldn’t find it. Another big discovery! Definitely one of my favourite discoveries of this summer!
Holiday, FL
I absolutely love this product! I originally bought it as a gift for my girlfriend because it's masculine enough for her taste but it's not overwhelming. Since I have to deal with the smell too, I chose something we would both like and this product did not disappoint. The fragrance is long lasting and not too feminine, not too masculine. We now both use it and will definitely continue repurchasing.
Lancaster
Calvin Klein ck one Eau De Toilette uploaded by Lance H.
I bought this perfume a month a ago and I was because gurl she’s huge. Smells like tropical fruit with a touch of feminine. If you want to have a strong scent try to have a 5-8 sprays. It’s my first time to buy. If you don’t like a really strong scent I would recommend this to you but the problem is is doesn’t last at all. Not worth it and not gonna buy this perfume again
As a child of the 80's (and therefore a 90's kid, preteen and teen--also an early 2000's teen), how could I have not ever purchased this iconic scent?  I still can remember walking down the halls of my middle school and the mix of the scent of ckOne with L.A. Gel and various heavily oiled flavored lip glosses.  Ahhh, those were the days!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...