BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ck one Eau de Toilette, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

• "Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it!" in 1 review
Alyx T.
In general, I prefer a less feminine perfume. Don't ask me why, I just do. So I am very particular about which brands I choose to purchase. NOrmally, I would never think to order a perfume online without smelling it before, but I went out on a limb with this one because most of the reviews I read about it were positive and complimented the wear time.

I couldn't be more happy with this purchase. It lasts for many hours and is a great scent. Not too masculine, not too feminine. I previously had been loyal to Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia. However, ck one was less expensive and fell under the same category so I figured it was worth the try. I would highly recommend this to those gals out there that aren't into the floral, fruity scents.
Johanna M.
This is a great clean scent. It is not aggressive or offensive to those around you with sensitive noses. It becomes very light throughout the day. I love how it is unisex which makes it a great present.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I like Calvin Klein and I like this unisex cologne / perfume it has a very clean smell to it and it's also very fresh you can pretty much buy this anywhere Walmart Target Ross Sephora in JCPenney's
Wednesday M.
Hamden, CT
I love that this can be used by men or women. I have loved this scent for years and never get tired of it! I like to wear some but like it better when it's on a fresh dressed guy ;)
Claudia H.
This is one is my favorite from CK line. it's very sexy scent, last long. I always love bergamot & musk smell, that's why i love this and never get bored with it.
Brittany P.
This is a fragrance that you wear if you are going to some type of fancy event. Has a sophisticated scent. Also a bit strong so very little goes a long way.
Lisa  W.
Long lasting and doesn't fade easily, sexy, I mostly wear this scent in the fall just my preference... It can be worn by men not 100% feminine... Love it
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
A CLASSIC!!! This is the ONE fragrance that will ALWAYS by timeless. I can wear it for ANY occasion. Time to buy a HUGE bottle already! :)
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this perfume for years. I never get tired of it and often receive compliments on it! I also love that it is a unisex scent!
kimberly e.
Perth amboy, NJ
Def love this scent! it smells so fresh! i would def purchase this perfume , its unisex but i would say its more for a guy.
Aleta H.
Lake Stevens, WA
Does anyone still use this?
Stacy A.
Who remembers this from back in the day as the go to fragrance?