BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ck one Deodorant, 2.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Kohl's
Gris H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This deodorant don't lasts at all. It makes me sweat more than i do usually. The scent is good but it does not lasts. I am really disappointed with this deo.
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This deodorant is great it smells really nice and is not harsh and doesn't have alcohol in it. My husband and nine-year-old son enjoy using this deodorant.
Kristina L.
Calvin Klein ck one Deodorant works just like any other deodorant. I do not see how it stands out more than the rest.
Isamar C.
Brooklyn, NY
My dads go to since as long as I can remember a nice clean scent not to overpowering but makes you smell great.
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
I get this for my husband and he loves it. I love CK when it's for everyday work use.....
Rachel B.
Laurens , NY
My boyfriend wears this cologne and I'm OBSESSED. Smells great, and women can wear it as well, very gender neutral!
Sophia V.
I love Calvin klein I have all used it's all of my family loves it to its just something that you just can't love
misty m.
Calvin Klein ck one deodorant is a great product! I love how you can smell it after exercising or working instead of sweat!
Michelle W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Dosnt really stay on the pits for along time but it does smell wonderful and your can't really feel it under your armpits like some.
Sonia A.
Washington, DC
Had a pleasant smell, manly, and lasted the entire day, my husband used it for years. most of their fragrances are great