BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ck one Deodorant, 2.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Kohl's
Brenda B.
North Hills, CA
I love this scent. It is so sexy. It really appeals to me. If someone walks in the room wearing this I literally have to get close and take a deep breath. Hmmm. It smells kind of woody and I can't tell what else. But I love it.
Gris H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant don't lasts at all. It makes me sweat more than i do usually. The scent is good but it does not lasts. I am really disappointed with this deo.
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This deodorant is great it smells really nice and is not harsh and doesn't have alcohol in it. My husband and nine-year-old son enjoy using this deodorant.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I have just afee days using this deodorant and I can tell is very good quality it’s doesn’t leave to much product in the skin I love it
Michelle W.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Dosnt really stay on the pits for along time but it does smell wonderful and your can't really feel it under your armpits like some.
Liz D.
This has a great smell--and goes in great but doesn't leave me feeling clean. I don't recommend this as an every day deodorant.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
I bought this for my husband. smells delicious, long lasting just right smell not to strong.. and now just bought the colgne
misty m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Calvin Klein ck one deodorant is a great product! I love how you can smell it after exercising or working instead of sweat!
Sonia A.
Washington, DC
Had a pleasant smell, manly, and lasted the entire day, my husband used it for years. most of their fragrances are great
Kristina L.
Calvin Klein ck one Deodorant works just like any other deodorant. I do not see how it stands out more than the rest.