Calvin Klein CK ONE by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Calvin Klein CK ONE by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Two bodies two minds and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one, This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, This clean refreshing fragrance has notes of bergamot cardamom pineapple papaya amber and green tea, see more...

Calvin Klein CK ONE by  Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Calvin Klein CK ONE by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz
Buy on Sephora*
Christine L.
Moorestown , NJ
I feel it's a good fragrance but not so impressive. I think it's a great option to use daily because the smell doesn't get me tired. But to special occasions, to impress, it's not my favorite fragrance.
Lindsay K.
I really liked this perfume. It smells great! I bough this online and am very happy with it. I thought it was a good value for how much you get and how long it lasts. I would definitely buy it again.
Vanna H.
I personally don't wear this perfume, but my mom has worn it for years and it's like her signature smell. It reminds me of so many things from my childhood. I love it
Lacy B.
North Branch, MI
I absolutely love this! I have been using Ck one since around 1997. Ck one has a light subtle scent. Never overpowering. What's even better is my husband can where it too!
Allison H.
Growing up this was my go-to perfume because I loved the clean scent and it was just felt fancy to say I was wearing Calvin Klein. It still smells nice but it's dated and was its popularity in the 90's was excessive so I wouldn't wear it ever again.
Shannon G.
Philadelphia, PA
I loveeeeeeeeee ck one. Probably the most fresh scent I've ever smelled. I love that it's unisex. It's perfect in the winter summer fall spring whatever!
Christina W.
I haven't had this in so long, it was a big deal back in high school, I remember it being pretty light and citrusy... Makes me want to go buy some now!
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
I just love this product. The fragrance is quite vintage type. But may not be suited for all occasions unless you wanted to attend big family renunions
Celeste S.
By far my favorite smell. Im in love with this cologne. Its is simply the perfect combination of musky and heaven in a bottle
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
I love this perfume is my favorite for summer is super fresh. Ot smell berry good is my all time favorite i buy it at sears