Calvin Klein ck one Body Spray uploaded by Jeniffer H.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ck one Body Spray, 5.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It takes me back to the 90's where we all either wore this scent, Cool Water for women or Tommy Girl. I'm all about having a flashback so I got this from Macys and it smells just like I remember.

It lasts a long time and you don't have to spray too much, either. This is also a unisex fragrance, If I remember correctly.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Writing a review for both this and the actual cologne because I love them both! Not only does it smell amazing in a smooth attractive kind of way but I notice that my boyfriend will but it on once all day and it'll smell just as great towards the end of the day. Def long lasting and one of my favorite male scents
EstherrrrrršŸ’¦šŸ˜» P.
New York city
This body spray is absolutely amazing I would buy this all the time and I would actually spray of my brother he would Go to school his teachers Would-be acting in questions like oh my God you smell so good Ā and it would just be amazing I totally recommend this to a lot of people if they don't wanna do the perfume thing they could just spray this on and there you go
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body spray, it's the best! Out of al he Calvin Klein perfumes or starts for men this is my favorite one. I love the my so uses it it's like taking in love with him all over again lol. The best things is that the smell stays there through out the day.
Samantha G.
I purchased this product for a friend at Macy's. I was present in the room when he first tried it out. He said he loved it and he wanted to know where it was purchased. In my opinion it was a perfect scent, not too strong. I loved the fresh smell of it so much, when I went back Macy's I bought myself one.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves these and so do I. It lasts such a long time and smells great (I especially like eternity aqua) The price is higher than a drugstore spray but he enjoys it so much I don't mind gifting it to him. At the end of the day though whats important is weather you like the scent or not.Ā
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous when I purchased this on sale at Walmart. It turns out I was very happy. It was true to the original scent. Brought back memories of middle school dances. I used it for a while when I was a smoker to freshen up for my hair clients. It worked as well as anything else.
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased CK One perfume at least 5 times now and will continue to do but it every time I run out. It's a unisex scent and has a fresh musky scent. It's incredibly light and sexy, especially in the summer. It's probably my boyfriend's favorite perfume on me.Ā
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
CK body spray is AMAZING! It has a super long lasting good smelling scent. I bought it online and I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey but not as bad as some other luxury brands. The scent is not too strong and can suit many different types of people.Ā
Justice M.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not my favorite scent, but I like it after I leave the gym and I need something fresh to wear. I love CK BRANDS, they're stuff is always luxury, but affordable. I purchased the sprays at Walgreens and I will buy it again. My cousin loves it a lot so I purchased a bottle for him as well.