Add a Photo

By CALVIN KLEIN
Calvin Klein ck one Body Spray, 5.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Photo (1)
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
I love this body spray, it's the best! Out of al he Calvin Klein perfumes or starts for men this is my favorite one. I love the my so uses it it's like taking in love with him all over again lol. The best things is that the smell stays there through out the day.
Adam S.
Adam S.
Saint Petersburg
I was nervous when I purchased this on sale at Walmart. It turns out I was very happy. It was true to the original scent. Brought back memories of middle school dances. I used it for a while when I was a smoker to freshen up for my hair clients. It worked as well as anything else.
Lena H.
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this to my boyfriend as one of his christmas gifts. It's a nice change from his regular cologne, and I like the scent
Shiloh B.
Shiloh B.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. I really liked the scent. Much better than the cheaper stuff you get a Wal-Mart or Target. Great for a special evening.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Hertford
I bought this for my husband and it smells so great on him. Not over powering and lasts the whole night out.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Smells really strong but it's a very good smells. It's a very long lasting smell. I was a first time user.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sparks, NV
I love the perfume and when I saw this I had to have it. Brought me right back to high school. I have always loved this scent. It can be hard to find but usually I can find it in the men's section.