Calvin Klein ck one Body Spray uploaded by Jeniffer H.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein ck one Body Spray, 5.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
This body spray is absolutely amazing I would buy this all the time and I would actually spray of my brother he would Go to school his teachers Would-be acting in questions like oh my God you smell so good  and it would just be amazing I totally recommend this to a lot of people if they don't wanna do the perfume thing they could just spray this on and there you go
Jeniffer H.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body spray, it's the best! Out of al he Calvin Klein perfumes or starts for men this is my favorite one. I love the my so uses it it's like taking in love with him all over again lol. The best things is that the smell stays there through out the day.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I purchased this product for a friend at Macy's. I was present in the room when he first tried it out. He said he loved it and he wanted to know where it was purchased. In my opinion it was a perfect scent, not too strong. I loved the fresh smell of it so much, when I went back Macy's I bought myself one.
Nayely S.
Nayely S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves these and so do I. It lasts such a long time and smells great (I especially like eternity aqua) The price is higher than a drugstore spray but he enjoys it so much I don't mind gifting it to him. At the end of the day though whats important is weather you like the scent or not.
Justice M.
Justice M.
Jersey City, NJ
It's not my favorite scent, but I like it after I leave the gym and I need something fresh to wear. I love CK BRANDS, they're stuff is always luxury, but affordable. I purchased the sprays at Walgreens and I will buy it again. My cousin loves it a lot so I purchased a bottle for him as well.
Adam S.
Adam S.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous when I purchased this on sale at Walmart. It turns out I was very happy. It was true to the original scent. Brought back memories of middle school dances. I used it for a while when I was a smoker to freshen up for my hair clients. It worked as well as anything else.
Sydney E.
Sydney E.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased CK One perfume at least 5 times now and will continue to do but it every time I run out. It's a unisex scent and has a fresh musky scent. It's incredibly light and sexy, especially in the summer. It's probably my boyfriend's favorite perfume on me.
Kensley W.
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
CK body spray is AMAZING! It has a super long lasting good smelling scent. I bought it online and I absolutely love it. It is a little pricey but not as bad as some other luxury brands. The scent is not too strong and can suit many different types of people.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
10305
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my boyfriend on his birthday and he enjoys it . It's a really nice bottle and scent is like really manly and I love manly sprays of smell u can purchase this online or in stores and yes I would recommend
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not always been into Calvin Klein however I love this product because it gives me the satisfaction and I don't have much money but I will say that Calvin Klein is not as expensive as other brands.