BY CALVIN KLEIN #6 in Fragrance for Him

Ck one is a naturally clean, pure, and contemporary fragrance with a refreshingly new point of view. This light, relaxed scent is meant to be used lavishly. ck one Eau de Toilette can literally be splashed all over the body. It is an intimate fragrance, one that you need to be near to smell. Notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Papaya, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Musk. Style: Balanced between brightness and sensuality. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "and i always get told how good i smell." in 1 review
  • "I was in high school when this came out and it was everywhere." in 1 review
  • "I remember this perfume was popular 10 years ago and still continues to be a cult favorite." in 1 review
Bonnie L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I knew some who who wore this cologne and it made everything they wore smell amazing! I used to look forward to giving this cologne as a gift. Its more on the expensive side however, you don't need a lot of the product to smell great. Overall, great product!
Evie M.
San Clemente , CA
I originally received a sample of this fragrance at a Macy's department store. It came in a small tester sized glass applicator. I gifted it to my fiancé and he really fell for it. I can't really explain the smell it's that of a musty fragrance but yet clean, if that makes any sense? Anyway, I ended up going back to purchase the full size cologne and my fiancé was very smitten (:
Juan G.
Cathedral City
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Always been in my life since my child hood always brings back good memories just smelling this. Definitely has a good strong smell that will last all day and never fails to impress the ladies.
Spencer M.
Houston
This fragrance is definitely a strong masculine scent. The scent is strong but not too overbearing. This scent was gifted to me, but I believe this product is not too pricey compared to other name brand fragrances I would definitely recommend this to others who can withstand a stronger smell.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Not one of my favorite Calvin Klein perfumes, but a good one. It's very strong, so I don't need to apply a lot for it to last. The packaging is cute, I have the travel size, which is nice for in my purse. Though I'm not a fan of the application, I prefer my perfumes to have a spray nozzle.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
This fragrance smells soooooo good! my husband has been wearing this for a long time and he really likes it. I love it. It smells so light and not overly musky. I hate cologne that smells musky and this one is great. If you are looking for a new scent for your significant other I would highly recommend this.
Chloe B.
My boyfriend and I both use this scent. It's great for both me, very feminine and wearing dresses, and him, a big guy with a beard. It's strong and lasts all day.
Mariah H.
I love this scent. I think it is unisex scent. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. I love how it smells, it is a lot better than others. It is long lasting, i would recommend it to others because it smells great. Calvin Klein CK One 50ml EDT Spray
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Timeless scent. Doesn't seem to last as light as some others, but it does smell fantastic. I love that my husband can use it too, since it is unisex, but it smells so much different on him than me. He wears it better than I do.
Sheena B.
This is an amazing versatile scent. I feel really androgynously sexy when I wear it, almost like I’ve been wearing my husbands shirts after a tussle in the sheets. I highly recommend this irresistible scent for men and women.
Lucero N.
Huntsville, TX
My significant other LOVES this cologne but it is a little pricey for both of us as college students. Has anyone found a cheaper alternative? Thanks!
Asiria V.
Porque dice que es un perfume para él? tengo entendido que es unisex