BY CALVIN KLEIN #11 in Fragrance for Him

Ck one is a naturally clean, pure, and contemporary fragrance with a refreshingly new point of view. This light, relaxed scent is meant to be used lavishly. ck one Eau de Toilette can literally be splashed all over the body. It is an intimate fragrance, one that you need to be near to smell. Notes: Bergamot, Cardamom, Fresh Pineapple, Papaya, Jasmine, Violet, Rose, Nutmeg, Musk. Style: Balanced between brightness and sensuality. see more...

Calvin Klein CK One 50ml EDT Spray
  • "I remember this perfume was popular 10 years ago and still continues to be a cult favorite." in 1 review
  • "I was in high school when this came out and it was everywhere." in 1 review
  • "and i always get told how good i smell." in 1 review
Alex H.
Flushing, NY
Can't say enough good things about this product! I've been using it since I found a bottle in the locker room back in high school, not the same bottle, of course! I can't really describe how it smells but I've gotten countless compliments over the years about why I smell so great. I've only use this cologne before and probably won't switch anytime soon.
Makaela P.
Got this for my boyfriend for Christmas and it smells so good on him, especially as it wears. I got this from Marshalls at a great price! I wouldn't pay the full price for this cologne (mainly because I'm a broke college student) but for the price at discount stores, it's a great product and value! Cute packaging! Great scent for young adults and men
ec408e c.
Oh my gosh, I remember everyone went crazy over this scent when it first came out b/c it was unisex. So many people in my school wore it. I personally find it smells okay, but not great on me. And I didn't want to smell like everyone else. When I smell it, it's very nostalgic for me and very recognizable.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Unisex fragrance, the best idea ever. This was my first adult fragrance when I was a young teen...followed closely by Tommy Girl. But it was a clean smell and I remember smelling it everywhere I went back in the 90's. Makes me want to buy a bottle of it for my bday!
Tory S.
Fernandina, FL
This is a very androgynous smell. If you're into clean smells this is the scent for you. I believe females and men can both use. First time buying but will buy again. I actually bought it at ross for cheaper than normal. I would definitely recommend to others.
Nayam S.
I love this cologne it smells soo good. The scent is addictive and it is also fresh. Even though it has been many years since it came out I still love it. So far it has not been able to be compared to other fragrances. Overall I recommend this to anyone.
jackiie07 p.
Love how fresh and smooth this smells. Not too strong just right never can go wrong to get this as a gift for any man in your life. ūüĎĆūüĎć
This Unisex fragrance isn't to bad. The scent is settling and has a fresh kick to it, one spray would do the job, and last all day.
Luz H.
I love CK One of Calvin Klein! is a really fresh and young smell, I like to use it everyday in the summer! is a classic to use!
Charlie D.
Franklin Park, IL
Has a sweet smell that lasts all day ,its a strong sweet smell i think it is unisex so a women or man could wear this
Lucero N.
Huntsville, TX
My significant other LOVES this cologne but it is a little pricey for both of us as college students. Has anyone found a cheaper alternative? Thanks!
Asiria V.
Porque dice que es un perfume para él? tengo entendido que es unisex