BY CALVIN KLEIN

CK IN2U perfume by Calvin Klein features a blend of red currant leaves, Sicilian bergamot, pink grapefruit fizz, sugar orchid, white cactus, red cedar, neon amber and vanilla souffle. This eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: CK IN2U Gender: Women's Eau de toilette is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Features a blend of red currant leaves, Sicilian bergamot, pink grapefruit fizz, sugar orchid, white cactus, red cedar, neon amber and vanilla souffle Recommended for daytime wear Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
One of my older go to scents. The scent lasts a very long time and stills smells great after hours of wearing it. It's a richer and warmer scent for fall or winter months.
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
In love with this, been using this for 3 years now. I always get complements when i use this. My officemates asked me couple of times what i am using. They said it smell expensive and super classy. It stays the whole day and even i put my clothes in laundry the smells stay. Would definitely would recommend this.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite, every day perfume and I've been wearing it for years. It's feminine without being too sweet and fresh without smelling like soap. It's not super overpowering either, but it lasts all day and I get compliments all the time.
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
This is the perfume I'm currently using, and have been using daily for about a year now. I love light, citrusy perfumes like this one. It lasts for me most of the day and I really like it because it is pretty subtle.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My fave perfume. The scent last for hours after applying. I usually use just one spray for application. The scent is light vanilla with floral tones that pair well together. It's hard for my to pick out a perfume that doesn't give me a headache and this is one of the few that doesn't, really it's one of two
kiki A.
I've used this perfume since hs and I've been out of college for 2 years now. I always get compliments whenever I wear it which is why it's a fave! Hope they never stop making this. Def a necessity for #backtocool
Ashleigh J.
I absolutely freaking LOVE this fragrance. It is my go to fragrance everyday no matter where I go. I recommend this fragrance to everyone woman that I know because it has such an amazing aroma.
Sarah M.
Ypsilanti, MI
At first I didn't like this smell that much as it is quite a unique scent but this perfume grew on me. It is hard to describe and a good summer scent that lasts a while.
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite perfum! The fragrance it's amazing! I love it!! I try to switch perfums sometimes, but this one is my favorite!
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY
This is my favorite fragrance I’m so upset that is discontinued and you cannot find it anymore. It’s a light scent and not to harsh