Calvin Klein ck IN2U Eau De Toilette Spray for Him uploaded by Dalila C.
2 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Design House: Calvin Klein Year Introduced: 2007 Fragrance Notes: Grapefruit Leaves, Shiso, Lime, Gin Fizz, Pimento, Cocoa, Vetiver, White Cedar, Musk, Frosted Tangelo. Recommended Use: Casual see more...

Buy on Target
Christian N.
Christian N.
New Castle, PA
This isn't my favorite fragrance by Calvin. It isn't a bad scent, but it is a bit strong, even when used in small amounts, while I prefer subtlety in fragrances. I use it infrequently, but I do enjoy wearing it when I do. It does have a very pleasant scent, which is somewhat ambiguous in gender, so I think it's great for men or women!
Shawnna T.
Shawnna T.
Swayzee, IN
This is amazing stuff I really love it on the hubs. Smells wonderful and seems to last forever.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lancaster, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas last year and he said he liked it because when he puts it on it has a strong scent but not overpowering and the scent stays on days after so not much is needed.
Patty S.
Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
My all time favorite cologne. Smells absolutely fantastic on Both men and women. Highly recommended. Watch out men, your lady may use it so she have your scent with her anytime!
Ally S.
Ally S.
This is probably my least favorite Calvin Klein product and I usually LOVE all of their things. This just smells funky, very unpleasant.
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
I got this on by wedding among other gifts from my parents. Its amazing. I use only on special occasions. I like the bottle. very nice fragrance
Raeanne W.
Raeanne W.
The Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray For Him makes a great gift! I love walking past men wearing this because it smells absolutely amazing!
Sienna M.
Sienna M.
Bethlehem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really fresh and nice scent! It lasts fairly long however it is somewhat of a one note scent in my experience.
Blair H.
Blair H.
New Albany, OH
It's okay, not the most "rich" smelling cologne for the price. The CK in 2 u for women is much better than the men's.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this cologne .It smells amazing and its worth the price. I would totally buy it for him again.l