2 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck Free perfume was introduced in 2009 by the design house of Calvin Klein. Design house: Calvin Klein 'Ck Free' launch date: 2009 1.7-ounce eau de toilette spray Men's fragrance is a blend of suede note, juniper berry, absinthe, star anise, texas cedar, buchu, coffee, patchouli, musks, oak, ironwood, jackfruit and tobacco leaf We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

crystal m.
crystal m.
Downey, CA
Favorite go to cologne for gifts everyone always loves the smell...... bought for my teenage nephews and they love now ..
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Smells great! Really manly and not overly musky. A really appealing scent for men
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this for my male friend. I bought it because he owns other Calvin Klein cologne. I like the fragrance because it's not to strong where it is over powering but it isn't to lite where you have to spray multiple times. It does seem to last a long time not sure if all day since he is the one wearing it but he liked it and purchased again
Jay A.
Jay A.
I bought this for husband a while back. I personally like it because it has a nice clean scent to it. Its not too strong but definitely noticeable. Something he can wear on an everyday basis. He seems to enjoy it as well. Perfect for any type of occasion. Its like a cologne/spray that will never go out of style.
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Southgate, MI
I wasn't sure what to get my lovely boyfriend for Christmas, I've always been a big fan of Calvin Klein, I usually buy CK One for myself and didn't want to purchase the same for him, then I came across this, love it, smells awesome, especially for a clean cut type of man!
Asia S.
Asia S.
Ive smelt this a couple of times when I was helping my boyfriend pick out cologne. this smells so fresh and clean!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
I like this scent for men because it smells fresh and clean! It is not overbearing like some colognes can be and that's what I like most about it!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Love Calvin Klein ever since I had Calvin Klein One. This is another great scent by them. Smells really good on a man
Nikko C.
Nikko C.
La Grange, IL
The smell didn't last as long as I would have liked to. But it's worth the money if the party isn't to long.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray spells great I love it I bought it for my husband and he loved it as well we totally recommend
valerie m.
valerie m.
I'm curious; how many different types does Calvin Klein put out?