BY CALVIN KLEIN #84 in Cologne

casual. confident. spontaneous. ckfree is about the ultimate ideal of living free without boundaries. ckfree speaks to confident, casual and independent men who have nothing to prove.

Buy on Kohl's
  • "I love that the scent lasts a long time...I would definitely recommend this cologne." in 1 review
  • "My husband wears this a lot and it never ceases to catch my attention." in 1 review
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I bought this for my husband and love that manly smell. Not to strong but just sexy and manly. I actually have purchased it twice because he uses it daily now. I love it and he must to continue to use. Props CK for keeping a man smelling great ūüėČ
Yosmary T.
San Jose
My dad uses this spray all the time. Personally I love the smell but it has some what if a strong smell. It atomically gives a smell of you spray it once so you don't have to use it repeatedly. Once is good enough and it's long lasting!
Joshua V.
This is a great cologne. I would say it is good to wear for almost any occasion. It is definitely a head turner. At a moderate price it won't break the bank either. I would definitely buy this again to keep in my repertoire.
Louie M.
Richmond, KY
Celvin Klein makes some of the best scents around and this one is no different. It a great light scent that seems to be crisp and fresh. Not to strong but enough to know it's there.
Karina T.
Baldwin park
It smells really good. Amazing actually. I really recommend this. Promise you won't be disappointed and a little goes a long way. Strangers will stop you and ask you what you're wearing. It lasts a long time and I would buy it again.
Ian F.
Corvallis, OR
I love colognes, and this one is among my favorites. The scent projects 6-8 feet without feeling intrusive, and lasts for about 8 hours, which is the perfect amount of time, I would most definitely buy this again.
Alex S.
This perfume is amazing I love the smell it's a light smell I bought for my father and fave it to him as a gift it is one of his favorites that he owns it's the type that you put on and can still smell hours later I would definitely order again for a stocking stuffers
juan m.
Doral, FL
esta fragancia se lleva la puntuacion maxima por su aroma y frescura que representa. la recomiendo al 100% porque su olor es inconfundible. la presentacion del empaque es muy sofisticada y la botella esta hecha con muy buen gusto, lo recomiendo
Michael G.
Atlanta,GA
This is one of my favorite colognes to this day. It smells very fresh and clean, my only con would have to be that it pretty much goes away after about an hour. You can smell it right when you put it on but after that hour you can only smell it on the part that you sprayed it.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this for my male friend. I bought it because he owns other Calvin Klein cologne. I like the fragrance because it's not to strong where it is over powering but it isn't to lite where you have to spray multiple times. It does seem to last a long time not sure if all day since he is the one wearing it but he liked it and purchased again
Maria R.
Is this cologne too strong ? I been thinking of getting my bf a gift but I don't know if this cologne is strong which I hope not.
Josh O.
How strong is this scent? I want something that isn't too overpowering
ramonaguiz p.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
How does this smell?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price