4 colors available

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by calvin klein in 1996 ck be is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk mandarin magnolia peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Doug G.
Doug G.
London, KY
I bought this over the holidays. To my dismay, I was informed it has been discontinued by Calvin Klein. I don't know how to explain the scent, but it smelled more masculine to me. It's a nice citrus / musk scent. It did fade during wear though. That would be my only complaint.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it by the amazon store for a gift to a cousin on his birthday and I asked him how he liked the aroma and he replied that if the truth did not smell his fragrance
Matthew A.
Matthew A.
Menasha , WI
I like the packaging and think it's really classy and masculine. The smell is really nice but I just wish that it lasted a little longer throughout the day. It's good for freshening up here and there as well
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne! Whenever i smell my boyfriend wearing it i become a puddle, it is manly without being over the top. Its light, so its perfect for everyday wear.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Jenison, MI
This is a good one. Nice subtle unisex scent. My only complaint is that it is so light that after a few sprays, I feel like I can't smell it anyore by the end of the day.
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Hands down my favorite cologne for my husband. like the lady below me said, I turn into a puddle! It's heavenly! I buy this over and over for him.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
This stuff smells great. I have used this for a long time and it's still great. The fragrance isn't too strong it's perfect and you don't have to use too much. Love it!
Nick W.
Nick W.
Newport , MI
Overall, Calvin Klein One has a very pleasing aroma. Although it is marketed as unisex, I think it is a bit more of a feminine smell but I do like wearing it myself. It is not overpowering and has great citrus tones. I would say that it has a smell very similar to classic Lacoste.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Marietta, OH
I have multiple kinds of perfume at hand but when in doubt I go to ck one. It has a great scent that can go for most any occasion.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
The smell is sensual and musky. I think it is an expensive one but well worth the money. It does not disappear fast like some cheaper ones.
Moises C.