Calvin Klein CK Be Eau de Toilette Spray

Introduced by calvin klein in 1996 ck be is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk mandarin magnolia peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Mary L.
I bought it by the amazon store for a gift to a cousin on his birthday and I asked him how he liked the aroma and he replied that if the truth did not smell his fragrance
Andrea L.
Brooklyn , MD
I like the packaging and think it's really classy and masculine. The smell is really nice but I just wish that it lasted a little longer throughout the day. It's good for freshening up here and there as well
Doug G.
London, KY
I bought this over the holidays. To my dismay, I was informed it has been discontinued by Calvin Klein. I don't know how to explain the scent, but it smelled more masculine to me. It's a nice citrus / musk scent. It did fade during wear though. That would be my only complaint.
Blair M.
King, NC
This perfume is unisex and it smells good on both men and women. I love the way it smells about 30 minutes after you spray it. It starts mixing with the oils in your skin and smells fantastic! My fiance also wears it but it smells completely different on him than me
Nick W.
Newport , MI
Overall, Calvin Klein One has a very pleasing aroma. Although it is marketed as unisex, I think it is a bit more of a feminine smell but I do like wearing it myself. It is not overpowering and has great citrus tones. I would say that it has a smell very similar to classic Lacoste.
Courtney S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love this fragrance! I like clean, fresh scents and this is the truest one I have ever found. I get so many compliments on it, but most people just think it's my body wash. A true unisex fragrance, I don't wear anything else!
April H.
Talbott, TN
This was my first perfume! I used to love CK. The smell was pleasant. Loved the bottle it came in. I don't know why I haven't bought any in a long time? Maybe I just moved to a different smell? I may revisit CK One in the future.
Ligia D.
I love this cologne! Whenever i smell my boyfriend wearing it i become a puddle, it is manly without being over the top. Its light, so its perfect for everyday wear.
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Calvin Klein's CK perfume is a true unisex phenomenon, it does have the sweet sensibility of a women's fragrance and also the crude purity of the men's fragrance. It is indeed a very pleasant scent for both sexes.
zeljana c.
New Bern, Nc
I've been using ck one for five years now and I'll be using it at least five more :)
Beautiful citrus notes, not too girly but at the same time very feminine, even thou I would recommend it to some guys too.
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
¿smell good? Please help
Joanna R.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Just bought perfume in perfumia they have a huge sale.. Calvin Klein CK Be Eau de Toilette Spray [product:hugo-boss-boss-bottled-night-3.3-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray]