BY CALVIN KLEIN

Introduced by calvin klein in 1996 ck be is a refreshing oriental woody fragrance. This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk mandarin magnolia peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear. see more...

Lakia H.
I absolutely love this fragrance. I have used this for over 15 years! I was told this fragrance was discontinued and I almost died but I continue to buy it on Groupon. It gives a very fresh out of the shower clean smell. I’m not a fragrance person so this is great for me. I recommend it for everyone! It’s unisex so anyone can use it.
Karen K.
Warfield, KY
I love all the colognes and perfumes! This one is no exception! It has a great scent without being too strong!
Crystal h.
Catawba, SC
Love this sent .. I've been wearing it since I was a teen and a lot of people compliment me on it
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
I have always loved calvin kleins perfumes and this one just about tops the charts. love it
Derek C.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love the smell of it, but I feel like it's a better cologne to wear during the day, etc.
Xocofruta C.
Me regalaron una muestra en una perfumería y se la obsequie a mi hermano, esta super contento pues dice que su aroma es muy agradable, que dura mucho y que todo el mundo le pregunta qué perfume utiliza.