Calvin Klein ck be Deodorant

by Calvin Klein

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1996, CK BE is a unisex fragrance that possesses a blend of musk, mandarin, magnolia, peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein ck be Deodorant!
Abby W.
Vero Beach
I was excited about this deodorant but was very frustrated with it after a week of using it. Whenever I wore it it made my armpits sweat like CRAZY and left stains on my clothes that I haven’t been able to get out. And the scent doesn’t even last for an hour and then it smells like I put no deodorant on. I will say though that it does smell nice but the scent doesn’t last and it’s not odor resistant. Hated this stuff I DO NOT recommend
Busolami P.
Richmond, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite deodorants. This product is great. The smell is so good, whenever I use it my armpits feel dry but not too dry compare to other deodorants that make you sweaty. Very affordable.Calvin Klein ck be Deodorant
addie R.
Old hickory, TN
Umm no this is not for people with sensitive skin or people who will be in the sun most of the day .. it made my husband's armpits burn. They were bright red.
Magdalena P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Calvin Klein ck be Deodorant uploaded by Magdalena P.
Purchased at: Calvin Klein
Este desodorante lo usa mi esposo , tiene un aroma muy agrabable y duradero aunque sudes mucho el oroma permanece
Alayna D.
Burleson, TX
My fiancé has this deodorant and it smells amazing! A very clean scent that is not too overwhelming!
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've recently purchased this deodorant for my dad and he totally loved it! It was affordable and good quality!
Sydney C.
My hubby recently purchased this deodorant and LET ME TELL YOU it smells AMAZING! I'm obsessed with the clean fresh, and manly scent. I know he will not be able to go back to any other ordinary brand. Our only complain is the price for the size. Overall, 10/10 recommend.
Kristin L.
Bristol, CT
Product smells awesome! Bought it for my Fiance and he can't put it down. If he is really active, it will start to wear off throughout the day but on a normal day out and about it works great! He does try to use less of it so he doesn't run out quick as it is more on the pricey side!
Luis H.
The Calvin Klein CK Be Deodorant Stick provides effective protection against wetness and bad body odor. It also incredibly helps glides on smoothly and comfortably without staining your clothes. The lightweight formula of Calvin Klein CK Be Deodorant Stick offers quick-dry formula. The delicately scented deodorant is suitable for all skin types.
Karen R.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Le compre este desodorante a mi novio, la verdad no me arrepiento, tiene un olor divino y sexy que inspira a la sexualidad, esta marca y sus olores son ideales para los caballeros, sin duda alguna lo volvería a comprar.

Looking for your answer?