MakeupPerfume & CologneCalvin Klein Fragrances
Calvin Klein CK BE Cologne for Men, 67 Oz

Calvin Klein CK BE Cologne for Men, 6.7 Oz

Calvin Klein CK Be Eau De Toilette is all about "being-yourself". Transparent, silky and very sexy. A fresh woody fragrance unisex with a fresh opening of bergamot, mandarin, juniper, lavender, peppermint and green notes. In the heart of the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Calvin Klein CK BE Cologne for Men, 6.7 Oz!
Samantha E.
Southgate
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne smells so good it smells so fresh it’s affordable I also like how the packaging comes it’s great to gift to a loved one the bottle is nice they have the sets at Macy’s and Nordstrom and honestly I’d buy it again for a loved one !!!
Alex Z.
West Hartford, CT
A more complex sell that CK one. Deeper and stronger and a more “date night” feel. Price tag again reasonable and definitely one to look out for should you come across it.
suzanne C.
New York
One of my all time favorites !! This scent is unisex , and changes it scent a little when mixed with your natural body scent ! Its refreshing and clean, yet attracts attention when entering a room and I always have someone asking me what it is . My perfume cabinet will always have this amazing scent in it !

Looking for your answer?