Calvin Klein CK BE by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz

Calvin Klein CK BE by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1996 CK BE is classified as a refreshing oriental woody fragrance, This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk mandarin magnolia peach and sandalwood, It is recommended for daytime wear, Gender: Women, Size: 1, 7 oz, see more...

Calvin Klein CK BE by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz
Calvin Klein CK BE by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 7 oz
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
This cologne is very weird for me. My dad bought it online with a discount, and asked me what I thought. It is unisex, so it's in between manly and feminine. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I like when a man smells man, and I felt this was a little too feminine for a guy. And too masculine for a woman. But that's just my opinion. I didn't like it at all.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cologne is hands down my favorite, the best thing about Calvin Klein is it can be a man or woman. It has a nice clean scent with a hint of lavender. It comes in a nice bottle and is very affordable,the only thing I dislike about the cologne is it only seems to last a couple of hours. Other than that it's a great buy!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it's so fresh and stays all day and I have a really good memories with it a really good presentation if you have it on it just smells soooo good my favorite definitely
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I am obsessed with this!! Hands down my favorite cologne and my husbands as well. I have bought this for my husband for years and will continue doing so!
Sonja A.
Sonja A.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and boys wear nothing but Calvin Klein! My husband loves this one and Summer. I really like this one! It just smells so nice!
Loni T.
Loni T.
Surrey b.c
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this, bought my bf this for Christmas was a.lil exspensive but while worth it.