BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck Be for Men 2 Piece Gift Set ( Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounce + Deodorant 2.6 Ounce ) by Calvin Klein.CK Be is an irresistible, overwhelming, awe inspiring and admiring fragrance for both masculine and feminine. This unisex fragrance contains very versatile ingredients such as peach, mandarin, sandalwood, musk and magnolia with including juniper berry, white peach, lavender, mint and bergamot. This scent is a true symbol of unity and harmony. see more...

Cristian D.
Cristian D.
Calvin Klein fragrance are wondefully crafted to suit a masculine smell. It its long lasting for a night out, dates, or a casual day.
Cole O.
Cole O.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product. It's the perfect smell not to strong but just enough and of course the ladies like it.
Collin L.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Both smell amazing this is my favorite cologne of all time and the giftset with the deodorant compliments it well
Austyn B.
Austyn B.
Powder Springs, GA
One of my favorite colognes. When I have money I always buy this one. My wife always loves it on me.
Katee A.
Katee A.
I absolutely love this smell on a man. It's affordable compared to other colognes on the market. Not overpowering, has a sweeter type of smell. Isn't heavy or offensive at all. Would buy again and my guy always keeps available!
Carlos O.
Carlos O.
Excellent very manly fragrance, stands presence and much like the cat dolce gabana and originality, I am sure to stay always fragrant and fresh with this lotion