BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck Be for Men 2 Piece Gift Set ( Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounce + Deodorant 2.6 Ounce ) by Calvin Klein.CK Be is an irresistible, overwhelming, awe inspiring and admiring fragrance for both masculine and feminine. This unisex fragrance contains very versatile ingredients such as peach, mandarin, sandalwood, musk and magnolia with including juniper berry, white peach, lavender, mint and bergamot. This scent is a true symbol of unity and harmony. see more...

Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I know some of Calvin Klein's fragrance oils are a kind of a unisex but I actually prefer the men's sent over the woman's I just think it is smells really nice and I don't think it has to be just for men
Elena D.
I absolutely love this smell on my significant other! It’s worth the money that you’re going to pay for it! I don’t buy it all the time but when I do he wears it the most! Recommend HIGHLY to ladies wanting to get their man something special!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
As a woman this is still by far one of my favorite scents. I find it so very enticing. I remember when it first came out I could not get enough of it. To this day I absolutely adore it. I even have incense that smell like it.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love the smell of this spray it smells so good and it last on the skin for awhile. I like that it's strong enough to be able to smell it on you for awhild but it'd not overly powering where it's gross either
Katee A.
I absolutely love this smell on a man. It's affordable compared to other colognes on the market. Not overpowering, has a sweeter type of smell. Isn't heavy or offensive at all. Would buy again and my guy always keeps available!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I bought this for my wife and it smells so good I use it on myself every now and again. It's such a clean and light scent, good for any occasion
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this one for my ex-boyfriend when we were together I love the smell. I think it's great on men, this makes a great gift for your spouse.
Sonia S.
This is one of the hest scent a man can wear. It smells good on anyone. Its a snell that wil make you look around the room to found the person.
Cristian D.
Calvin Klein fragrance are wondefully crafted to suit a masculine smell. It its long lasting for a night out, dates, or a casual day.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Received this scent as a gift and was very pleasantly surprised. I actually use it! Smells very yummy and I would recommend to anyone