Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein CK All Eau de...
80 Reviews
5 / 5
The Calvin Klein CK All scent is my favorite. It can be used for daytime or nighttime. It was a fantastic value for the money. The box was very clean and nice. The scent lasts all day long without having to reapply.
5 / 5
Perfecta y sencillamente perfecta con su aroma fresco. Huele a aire fresco todo el día y luego aunque se desvanece un poco el aroma deja una estela muy agradable que perdura todo el día. Una botella sencilla y elegante igual que la marca.Me gusta bastante.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is such a nice floral & clean scent. Definitely unisex. Moderate longevity and sillage, better than I expected honestly. Good for any occasion or season.
5 / 5
Calvin Klein, a unisex perfume that we bought to use together, loving perfumes we use them so much and we run out of them quickly 😅 too quickly, we really like the fragrance
5 / 5
This a great unisex fragrance that is great for summer and warmer climates. Very fresh and citrusy and modern scent that is incorporated very well into the classic CK one dna. Everyone should try it.
5 / 5
I haven't actually thought about this fragrance in a long time! It was a staple unisex fragrance for me from the moment it came out and I wore it all through college. I then started exploring different fragrances and perfumes so I stopped wearing this one. Upon the bottle again and the familiar smell brings back good memories so I'm going to buy another bottle.
5 / 5
Sehr sehr gut riecht.Diese Parfüm ist unisex .Lang haltet und nicht so stark . Wenig Alcohol.Kann nur empfehlen .Wir kaufen regelmässig
5 / 5
I bought this parfum for me and my husband, it’s fresh, clean and everyone appreciate its smell… I highly recommend !!!!!!
5 / 5
Right here is a very clean, and safe scent to wear in the summer time for sure. I picked this up relatively cheap. It's like a breath of fresh air (literally). The top notes in this one are Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, and Grapefruit Blossom. Heart notes of Jasmine, Rhubarb, Fressia, and Lily. Base notes of Amber, Musk, and Vetiver. To me this kind of reminds me of let's say Ck One and Ck Be had a baby, this would be the result. Let me tell you it's so fresh and out of the shower clean. I'd give it an 8/10 and would recommend this late spring into early summer. A very nice flanker from Ck in my honest opinion.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
El perfume One CK es el favorito de hace muchos años de mi esposo. Ha sido el más utilizado diariamente y a veces también lo uso yo. Lo recomiendo para el trabajo todos los días. En la foto se puede ver que se nos terminó el perfume.