Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein CK All Eau de...
82 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The reason I don’t have a picture of this is because my friend had it and I tested it while I was there I loved it. It was very fresh very light, but it did go away quite fast so it’s OK.
5 / 5
This unisex scent is absolutely beautiful, the smell is very pleasant and perfect for everyday use, the bottle design is very simplistic yet elegant. After a month's use, I can say that the projection and length of the scent is very reliable and the notes are perfect for a year long scent. Would highly recommend
5 / 5
The Calvin Klein CK All scent is my favorite. It can be used for daytime or nighttime. It was a fantastic value for the money. The box was very clean and nice. The scent lasts all day long without having to reapply.
5 / 5
Perfecta y sencillamente perfecta con su aroma fresco. Huele a aire fresco todo el día y luego aunque se desvanece un poco el aroma deja una estela muy agradable que perdura todo el día. Una botella sencilla y elegante igual que la marca.Me gusta bastante.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is such a nice floral & clean scent. Definitely unisex. Moderate longevity and sillage, better than I expected honestly. Good for any occasion or season.
5 / 5
Calvin Klein, a unisex perfume that we bought to use together, loving perfumes we use them so much and we run out of them quickly 😅 too quickly, we really like the fragrance
5 / 5
This a great unisex fragrance that is great for summer and warmer climates. Very fresh and citrusy and modern scent that is incorporated very well into the classic CK one dna. Everyone should try it.
5 / 5
I haven't actually thought about this fragrance in a long time! It was a staple unisex fragrance for me from the moment it came out and I wore it all through college. I then started exploring different fragrances and perfumes so I stopped wearing this one. Upon the bottle again and the familiar smell brings back good memories so I'm going to buy another bottle.
5 / 5
Sehr sehr gut riecht.Diese Parfüm ist unisex .Lang haltet und nicht so stark . Wenig Alcohol.Kann nur empfehlen .Wir kaufen regelmässig
5 / 5
I bought this parfum for me and my husband, it’s fresh, clean and everyone appreciate its smell… I highly recommend !!!!!!