BY CALVIN KLEIN #28 in Unisex Fragrances

PRODUCT IS A TESTER WILL COME IN WHOTE BOX. Calvin Klein continues its tradition of fresh unisex fragrances with CK All, the new edition which comes out in February 2017. CK All is not a limited edition and is the third pillar version, after the legendar see more...

Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wonderful fragrance. I personally haven’t tried it but my son has. It last all day long and it’s at an affordable price.
Megan D.
By far my favourite Ck fragrance! I use it all the time and I love that it’s unisex. Such a long lasting and strong smelling product which I love because most of my perfumes fade within minutes! Highly recommend. Super excited to buy more :)
Kelly W.
Tupsley, Hereford
I got this as a free sample from a perfume shop, I got a full size bottle which was nice, it smelt nice and it was a fragrance that stays throughout the day, however not one I would use day to say, would serve best for an event or night out.
Maritza L.
I think everyone has this edition of Calvin Klein because smells perfect and is sweet , adorable perfume
Norma M.
Paisley
How do i apply for free samples