Calvin Klein Calvin Eau de Toilette

by Calvin Klein

How well would you recommend this product? My husband has been trying to find a new cologne to use
How is the smell?
Start your review of Calvin Klein Calvin Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
2 years ago['Terre Haute', ''], IN
My spouse loves this. I even love it. It's expensive but it smells wonderful. Really wouldn't make you unhappy. I would see if you can find it online cheaper before buying but I would tell every women to buy this for your man to try out. Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau De Toilette
2 years agoRockford, IL
I bought this fragrance for my fiance as a gift. He loved it. I will definitely consider buying it again for him in the future.  He usually likes Polo Red but this was a nice change for what he normally wears. Ladies!! Buy this for your man, you won't regret it!
2 years agoArtesia, CA
This a great product, I recently bought two. One for my uncle and one for me, the smell of it is incredible but it isn't overwhelming like most products. The price is alright for a Calvin Klein perfume and I recommend this.
a year agoSedro Woolley, WA
Calvin Klein Calvin Eau de Toilette uploaded by Anny S.
Calvin Klein thank your for having my husband always look so damn handsome and smelling so fresh an yummy! Cologne is just the right amount of scent! The clothing is super soft and doesn't fade after the first wash!
2 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
Purchased this in July for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! It’s smells great clean scent. Reasonable price for a great product! I bought it from “Exchange”. I like it just the way it is won’t say I’d change a thing I love how long it lasts and you don’t need much!
2 years agoTemple Hills, MD
Bought this cologne from Calvin Klein for my boyfriend and he loved it, the packaging was nice and smelled wonderful, the scent is long lasting and doesn’t need to be sprayed multiple times, one pump goes a long way
2 years agofairfax, va
Great smell for any men. Would recommend to any lady who wants their man to smell great all night. Bought it once for my man and I continue to buy more. Great valise for a great price.
2 years agoOrange City, FL
I was looking for a gift for my nephew. This is a great product. Smells so fresh and manly. Definitely will recommend to anybody that is looking for a fragrance to impact.
2 years agoOld Bridge, NJ
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves the scent of it. He wears it all the time and his friends ask him what it is and they all went out and bought it!
4 years ago
Oddly sensual. It's fresh and VERY hormonal. When I first sprayed this I was expecting it to be much dirtier since it's so synonymous with heroin chic. Once it dried down, it all made sense. Truly unisex, completely sexual. Reminds me of a sketchy/wild night out, yet it's completely wearable for the daytime.