BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein launch the new fragrance "Beauty" for Autumn 2010. Beauty is for the refined, spohiticated, confident and independant lady. She wants not only her senses but her intellect to be engaged, this makes her feel strong and feminine. The fragrance is modern and floral with essence of neo-lily, timeless jasmine elevates the floral scent and ambrette seed enhances spice and warmth. The scent of cedarwood leaves a trail of vibrance for a magnetic fragrance. see more...

Megan  F.
Austin, MN
This shower cream smells amazing and has you smelling great for hours! It is amazing how soft and smooth it makes your skin.
Laila D.
I absolute love the smell of this !! I've been using the perfume for years And love it so much !!
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I love this product so much ibetter makes my friend smell so good and it is awesome I love this
Jennifer M.
I really enjoy this scent,or lasts for hours. soaps up nicely with a lot of bubbles.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love when popular fragrances come out with lotions, bath gels, etc. I love buying the sets they have