BY CALVIN KLEIN

Calvin Klein launch the new fragrance "Beauty" for Autumn 2010. Beauty is for the refined, sophisticated, confident and independent lady. She wants not only her senses but her intellect to be engaged, this makes her feel strong and feminine. The fragrance is modern and floral with essence of neo-lily, timeless jasmine elevates the floral scent and ambrette seed enhances spice and warmth. The scent of cedarwood leaves a trail of vibrance for a magnetic fragrance.

Selena w.
Raymond
I love this so much, it smells so amazing and the packaging is stunning. It’s soft and silky. It is kind of a bit pricey for what kind of product it is.. Other than that it’s an amazing purchase. I honestly don’t know if i would buy it again though.
Megan  F.
Austin, MN
This shower cream smells amazing and has you smelling great for hours! It is amazing how soft and smooth it makes your skin.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love when popular fragrances come out with lotions, bath gels, etc. I love buying the sets they have
Laila D.
I absolute love the smell of this !! I've been using the perfume for years And love it so much !!
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I love this product so much ibetter makes my friend smell so good and it is awesome I love this
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
I really enjoy this scent,or lasts for hours. soaps up nicely with a lot of bubbles.
Vany R.
 Es un un excelente producto desde mi perspectiva, em encantó, puedo decir que lo recomiendo, que no tuve inconvenientes
Ely M.
Me encanta como deja la piel después de un baño, es súper práctica y encantadora nada mejor que cuidar la piel