Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml

by Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein Beauty 50ml EDP

How long does this perfume last?
Hello I wanted to ask you certify that it is one of the best products of this brand? because I want to uni and still I'm not sure
Start your review of Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml!
How would you rate this product?
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Nicte V.
Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Macy's
I like its aroma, it has a very good fixative, I still wash my clothes and when I iron the clothes, the aroma comes out, highly recommended
Jazz T.
Erlanger, KY
I love it. It's an oil based perfume that's why I don't need to use whole lot. Lasts all day and smells really good.
Kendra H.
Battle Creek, MI
I have used Calvin Klein obsession perfume for women for at least 20 years.. My husband has obsession for men too.. This is my all time favorite perfume.. I wear it when I go out and never fails every time I get compliments on my perfume.. People always ask what I'm wearing because it smells so good.. It's an older perfume out of all the ones he has but it has never disappointed me..
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Elia D.
This perfume scent is sweet but not too sweet! Perfect for every ocassion. It has a long lasting duration. The bottle of the perfume is my favorite thing of the product. It has an amazing mirror reflect in the bottle! Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml
Shruthi N.
One of my fav fragrance ! It’s mild & smells great. I am sensitive to strong fragrance. One of the best options for sensitive ones like me.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a beautifully smelling perfume. I blind-purchased about 6 bottles of perfume from TJ Maxx, trying to find one I love and this one finally ended my search. It is elegant, yet a nice daily perfume. This makes a great office perfume and just has a more classy, grown up scent than several others I tested recently.Calvin Klein Beauty for Women Eau de Parfum 50ml
Sweeti K.
Norristown, PA
It's an elegant perfume,suitable for summer and daytime wear. It has a lovely floral taste with subtle musky fragnance. It's a good everyday perfume and provides a long stay in spring season. Can't say much about summer though. Comes in a beautiful bottle.
Stefanny S.
houston
I really like your smell that kilometro that where you are you get the smell you will love
Ava P.
This perfume has such a crisp smell. I get compliments every time I wear it. It was a great value, beautiful bottle, I purchased it at Kohl's. It's superior to other perfume brands. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone interested in a Calvin Klein perfume.
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Love this perfume! So classy and pretty! I wear it on special occasions. I felt that it was a reasonable price and I always get compliments when I wear it.