BY CALVIN KLEIN

BEAUTY

sophisticated. confident. radiant. evokes the ultimate power of femininity and sophistication, while capturing the spirit of a woman who is beautiful from the inside out, with an aura that radiates.

eau de parfum spray

JaAnai O.
Fayetteville
This perfume is beautiful! It makes me feel expensive lol just a little spritz makes me as if I’m laying in a bed of my favorite flowers, taking in the sun on a summers day. I got it as a Christmas gift from my father, he works for the company that makes it so I got it for free but when I run out, I don’t mind buying it! Calvin Klein Beauty Eau de Parfum Spray
Rizelle Ann I.
Panorama City, CA
Calvin Klein scents are super nice and feminine and also masculine. The Ck logo is aesthetically pleasing so thats a point in my book. The prices do very from what kind of scent you want and also packaging makes the price go up or down. I would buy these kinds of perfumes/colognes in the future because they last and smell awesome.
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Calvin Klein is one of my favorites! I love this perfume! It has such a great smell and it is definitely been great for date night. My babe loves the smell and it lasts a pretty long time. I would totally recommend this to all lovers of beauty! It's a great price for a long lasting perfume!
Unique L.
This scent is gorgeous. And by gorgeous I mean only that it make me smell good but it also made me feel gorgeous. Once I bought it for myself I also decided to buy it for my sister about it for her back in 2014 and she loves it and has made it one of her Staples sent amongst some of her favorites.
Arianna S.
My mom owns this perfume I don’t really like it. I’m more of s fruity scent person. But she wears it a lot and it smells great on her it lasts all day and the smell is VERY VERY strong! I’m not sure how much she paid for it but I’m pretty sure it was a lot because that perfume can last hours
Aaliyah M.
Bridgeport
‘This was definitely one of my favorite perfumes I wore it all the time it’s so suttle & perfect for date nights I believe it was a gift to me but I have purchased another after trying this. This is a go to product every woman should own it! I’ll buy every time I run out.
Addie R.
Do not own this product but have used before. It is a natural smell that not too over powering. I do prefer other perfumes to it. Quality, smell and price I can find in a sent that is more my style. However my mo owns and loves it, good stable in a perfume collection
Alex H.
Richmond
I love this perfume! It smells so great and is perfect for every day wear. The 1oz size is perfect because you can take it travel with you and carry it on your flight so you can freshen up when you arrive! Great price for the size as well. Definitely a must have.
Aleena K.
This is one of my favorite scents from Calvin Klein. I find that I can smell it all day on myself even with just three sprays. I think it's a reasonable price for a perfume and I'd definitely buy it again. I can't explain the scent but it really is amazing!
Ansley S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this perfume. The scent is nice and soft. Reminds me of clean clothing. I also love to display the chic bottle in my room. It adds an element of class to everything. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. Forever a repurchase for me.
Chloe W.
Dalton , MA
How long does this perfume last?
gabyescaa G.
Florida, Miami
Hello I wanted to ask you certify that it is one of the best products of this brand? because I want to uni and still I'm not sure