BY CALVIN KLEIN

BEAUTY

sophisticated. confident. radiant. evokes the ultimate power of femininity and sophistication, while capturing the spirit of a woman who is beautiful from the inside out, with an aura that radiates.

eau de parfum spray

Calvin Klein Beauty Eau De Parfum

Start your review of Calvin Klein Beauty Eau De Parfum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily F.
My favorite perfume!!! Get so many compliments every time I wear it! Lasts forever the scent is light but fragrant. Will not use any other perfume! Love the sleek bottle and easy to pump! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a fresh new scent!
Kaitlin M.
Enfield, CT
One of my favorite fragrances. And the best part about it, it was very reasonably priced! I actually smelled the scent on one of my friends and asked her what she was wearing. She told me she found it at Marshall’s for around 12 dollars. I went and picked it up the next day. After my bottle ran out I couldn’t find it at Marshall’s and it was around 60 dollars at all the other retailers! The scent itself is light and floral.
Livia B.
Mount Pleasant
Awesome smelt good for day out on the town, I felt special whenever I wore it, it was really good quality, which is what you expect for its pricing, will buy again
JaAnai O.
Fayetteville, NC
This perfume is beautiful! It makes me feel expensive lol just a little spritz makes me as if I’m laying in a bed of my favorite flowers, taking in the sun on a summers day. I got it as a Christmas gift from my father, he works for the company that makes it so I got it for free but when I run out, I don’t mind buying it! Calvin Klein Beauty Eau De Parfum
Jonnie F.
I bought this perfume on a whim, trusting the Calvin Klein reputation. I really love that the scent is fresh, yet sweet and has a sense of comfort to it. The only downside, is that I wish the scent would carry throughout the day like other perfumes I’ve purchased in the past from other brands, such as Chanel or Armani.
Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
Calvin Klein is one of my favorites! I love this perfume! It has such a great smell and it is definitely been great for date night. My babe loves the smell and it lasts a pretty long time. I would totally recommend this to all lovers of beauty! It's a great price for a long lasting perfume!
Alexa S.
Middletown, CT
Great price for the size of the bottle.
Lasts a long time. I’ve had this bottle for over 2 years and I wear it all the time. It’s a light, clean scent. I've had multiple people ask what perfume I'm wearing. Would definitely recommend!
Unique L.
This scent is gorgeous. And by gorgeous I mean only that it make me smell good but it also made me feel gorgeous. Once I bought it for myself I also decided to buy it for my sister about it for her back in 2014 and she loves it and has made it one of her Staples sent amongst some of her favorites.
Addie R.
Chicago , IL
Do not own this product but have used before. It is a natural smell that not too over powering. I do prefer other perfumes to it. Quality, smell and price I can find in a sent that is more my style. However my mo owns and loves it, good stable in a perfume collection
Ansley S.
Auburn , AL
I love this perfume. The scent is nice and soft. Reminds me of clean clothing. I also love to display the chic bottle in my room. It adds an element of class to everything. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume. Forever a repurchase for me.