Calvin Klein 6.7 Oz. Eternity Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Kasey C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Men's 6.7 oz EDT Spray. Aromatic Fougere Fruity. Created by Calvin Klein in 1989 Eternity is described as a refreshing spicy lavender amber fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of lavender jasmine and amber. Blended with notes of rosewood greens crisp jasmine sage basil vetiver and sandalwood Eternity is a all around fragrance. see more...

Mary
Dublin, OH
I have bought this a few times and I love the smell of this. it smells amazing
Tina E.
Otway, OH
My Husband received this as a birthday gift he loves it it smells so good it last a long time he likes that its not real strong he can't wait to get more..
Sally R.
Classic Scent. It reminds me of growing up when my sister would spritz herself to go out. It was her everyday scent. Brings back so many memories. ☺️
jennifer K.
I love this cologne. It smells so good. The first time I smelled it was forever ago and I can still remember the smell.
Ashley C.
Muskegon, MI
It wasent the best product that I have ever tried but u can deffedently count on me bying it again
Doreen C.
I love this scent. My 1st boyfriend wore it. Its a great classic scent. Very clean too. It would make a great gift too.
Kasey C.
Love this product smells amazing and lasts for a long time gets lots of compliments
monica a.
This perfume is undoubtedly one of the most popular on the market both by the number of opinions available and by the degree of user satisfaction. Women who are satisfied with this product especially value the fact that the perfume has a more masculine air than most of the exclusively feminine fragrances.
Genesis P.
Este perfume es, sin lugar a duda, uno de los más populares del mercado tanto por número de opiniones disponibles como por el grado de satisfacción de los usuarios. as mujeres que están satisfechas con ese producto valoran especialmente el hecho de que el perfume tenga un aire más masculino que la mayor parte de las fragancias exclusivamente femeninas.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been looking to purchase a new cologne for my husband, is this one long lasting? I've heard the scent is great.
Kasey C.
Does this break your skin out and leaves rashes if comes in contact with it?