BY CALVIN KLEIN

A surprise for all the fans of CK One line, CK One Shock is built around a spicy, aromatic and deep oriental tang. Created by Ann Gottlieb of IFF and introduced by Calvin Klein in 2011, this unique composition emphasizes your masculinity by adding the perfect blend of oomph and a mysterious charm. A flawless combination of citrusy Clementine and fresh cucumber aroma will capture your attention when you open this fragrance. The middle notes comprise of black pepper, black basil and cardamom, while the base of masculine tobacco, musk, patchouli and ambrene wood completes this signature scent. Sexy, impulsive and edgy, the women are sure to take notice. see more...

Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MI
This is a men’s cologne and it smells amazing on women believe it or not.
I have a hard time finding this stuff again and I love it so much! People can’t believe I’m wearing men’s cologne! To me it’s an invigorating unisex scent.
Tajwaa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Calvin Klein Shock cologne is by far the best smelling thing so far. It smells incredible and I was drawn into the scent as it was my first time. Overall I would buy it again
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
CK is my favorite perfume, does not irritate the skin, soft leaves a pleasant smell, I recommend it. I use it everyday and I like the sensanción causing the ladies
Kelly M.
Hazlet, NJ
My boyfriend loves this fragrance. It is long lasting and an enjoyable smell! I love it too which is hard to come by
Angela G.
grand island, NE
My husband loves this cologne. It smells great and a little goes a long way. It has a sweet but manly smell to it.
MeLa B.
I've never tried but I have smelled it I fall it love with it but it's little prices here in Australia I recommend it has a great smell nice liking bottle first time or repeat user I recommend you try it I definitely would buy it again..
Diana C.
Leiria
My boyfriend always uses Calvin Klein 483213 CK One Shock by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz and I need to say, it's a total addiction! I'm addicted to that man and that smell! It stays for days on my home and I can't even tell how good it is! Totally recomended!
Alessandro P.
me encanta este producot me gusta mucho el olor de verdad es lo mejor que hay lo mejor que existe huele genial y es ideal para una cita
Nicolas F.
a mi novia le encanta sentir su olor este es el favorito de tooodos juntos le encanta demasiado
es rico y a mi me gusta mucho
cesar a.
i really like that toilette is so prety and mi girdfrien love it i think is the best of all but i dont like the presentecion