BY CALVIN KLEIN

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Alejandro  F.
Alejandro F.
Union City, NJ
The best, the smell is great and very attracting. One of the finest products I've used.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
I bought this set as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it! This is a great smelling fragrance that keeps my man smelling awesome and sexy!
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
This smells great, but a little on the strong side. You only need to spray once or twice because of the strength of the smell. The scent lasts all day long.
Jeri N.
Jeri N.
Albuquerque, NM
I like many of the Calvin Klein men's fragrances and buy them for my husband, escape is fresh and not too heavy. I don't like a heavy fragrance on my man.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
Just bought this for my cousin's birthday and he really enjoyed it. He opened it up and loved the scent, went around telling everyone to smell it and we all agreed it smelled nice!
Josephine O.
Josephine O.
I got this for my dad's birthday this year and he absolutely loves it!. It is a great set, especially if you don't know what to get someone.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
I bought this product for my father's birthday and he said that he loves everything inside! High quality and has a great male fragrance
Kimberley Z.
Kimberley Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loved this set he uses the after shave cream balm every day after shaving. It smells fresh and masculine nothing musky or overwhelming
Christina B.
Christina B.
Peoria, IL
My husband loves this gift set.. smells so good.. it is not overpoweringsmells clean.. does not make him sticky..
Adrienne R.
Adrienne R.
This one us ok but he has better ones to choose from. The scent wears off rather quickly but nice smell