Calvin Klein 400508 CK ONE by  Body Lotion 8. 5 oz

Calvin Klein 400508 CK ONE by Body Lotion 8. 5 oz

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Two bodies two minds and two souls are merged into the heat and passion of one, This erotic cologne combines man and woman with one provocative scent, This clean refreshing fragrance has notes of bergamot cardamom pineapple papaya amber and green tea, see more...

• I know this is supposed to be unisex but does anyone else think i...1 Answers
Calvin Klein 400508 CK ONE by  Body Lotion 8. 5 oz
Calvin Klein 400508 CK ONE by Body Lotion 8. 5 oz
Erica W.
Erica W.
York, PA
I love how hydrated my skin.feels after applying this! I put it on in the evening after I have showered and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels so refreshed! I have never had a lotion do that as I get very dry skin! This is an amazing product that I can and will recommend to anyone!
Karen O.
Karen O.
I love this product, honestly it was my first time using it and I absolutely love it. It's much better than alternative products, and the packaging is awesome. I definitely see myself buy this product often.
Hinesville, GA
This body lotion smells like a manly man because it is a scent my husband likes!!!!! The body lotion is thick rich and creamy!!! I give it a great review!!!!!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Love this unisex scent. I first purchased it around 1999 & still to this day, I love the smell. It would be great to give as a gift!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this product the lotion works great on my skin I apply it at night and wake up feeling refreshed
member-d1822a567
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Love Calvin Klein lotion. It is a classic and smells very good. No oily residue after.
gloria a.
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
I love the small
I buy it for my husband and son and my cousin and my dad's
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
bangor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calvin Klein 400508 CK ONE by Body Lotion 8. 5 oz Brilliant alternative to having the perfum or edt in your handbag as there’s no chance of it leaking liquid everywhere before you’ve realised. Scent lasts all day and gives a light moisturise to skin, it’s not a sticky lotion either!
Hinesville, GA
I know this is supposed to be unisex but does anyone else think it smells manly?