CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK IN2U HER by CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck In2U Her By Calvin Klein - No matter what you might need for your fragrance, this is a great fragrance you can wear to benefit your smell. Here is why you should buy it? the scent lasts all day and gives you great resultsyou will enjoy smelling like th see more...

• What is your favourite perfume? Mine is CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK ...6 Answers
Rachael C.
Amazing product!,smells fabulous and lasts ages!!,the bottle is a good size and lasts a long time,I have used this product many times and I still love it and continue to purchase it,nothing to improve on!
Jess F.
Wheelwright close , Worcester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice smelling perfume. Lasts a long time and still smells nice even in the evening. Musky fruity hard to explain. Compares well to other perfumes. I would buy this again and as a gift.
Georgia Z.
huddersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite perfume I own I use it on a daily basis. It is not overly pricey and I am happy to buy repeatedly! The scent is great and really refreshing I would 100% recommend to anybody
Milda G.
London, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell. It's so fresh and sweet. I often hear comments on how nice I smell when I am wearing these. Although the smell could last longer an be a big stronger.
missy t.
Appleton, Warrington
Smells so fresh and feels really light. Makes my day seem brighter when I wear it, hence why its my go to especially when its brighter outside - perfect pairing.
Vikhyati V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I quite liked the scent. It wasnt attacking the senses or anything. Also it wasnt very floral and I thanked the lord for that. I dont like smelling like a bouquet. It had this musky scent, kinda reminded of the hills.
It didnt last for verrrryyyy long but didnt fade away after a short while either. I also found the size and quantity of the product to be pretty aggreable for its price.
Cassandra M.
Stirling
I had been given as a gift and loved the packaging, compared to other alternatives the bottle was a fair size and easy to slip into any bag (especially for nights out!)
Only thing I would like to see more from CK is new design of bottles and summer scents!
Jaya W.
Cardiff
I can honestly say that this is one of the best smelling perfumes I have had, it is AMAZING. The price isn't too bad for such a gorgeous scent, it smells way more expensive than its actual price. It lasts all day too! That's the best thing about it.
Nixi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume my husband gave me for Christmas. I love the smell, the price is considerable and very good quality. If you want to feel sexy and classy at rhe same time this is the one.
Erin A.
I have had this product for 8 months and there is a lot left! It was brilliant purchase and is well worth the price! The packaging is so nice and the scent is amazing! It's not to strong and it smells like a summer breeze!!