CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK IN2U HER by CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Chelsea C.CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK IN2U HER by CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck In2U Her By Calvin Klein - No matter what you might need for your fragrance, this is a great fragrance you can wear to benefit your smell. Here is why you should buy it? the scent lasts all day and gives you great resultsyou will enjoy smelling like th see more...

• What is your favourite perfume? Mine is CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK ...6 Answers
Indy E.
Tilburg
This parfum smells so good! My mom bought it recently and I use it a lot. You can use it a lot of times because the package is really big. I’ts not really expensive for the delicious scent. I Would recommend this to others Because it’s really longlasting and Nice!
Sadé D.
West Park, FL
I received this fragrance as a gift and it turned out to be a great one. It was my first time using it and I think the fragrance is great and long lasting. I always receive compliments whenever I wear this out. I would definitely recommend.
Georgia Z.
huddersfield
My favourite perfume I own I use it on a daily basis. It is not overly pricey and I am happy to buy repeatedly! The scent is great and really refreshing I would 100% recommend to anybody
Lena E.
Somerset, Weston Super Mare
Smells lush and strong enough for people to grab attention by it but not too strong so its horrible!! Lasts really long in both ways, on skin and uses out of it. Reasonable price and a good perfume
Milda G.
London, London
Love the smell. It's so fresh and sweet. I often hear comments on how nice I smell when I am wearing these. Although the smell could last longer an be a big stronger.
missy t.
Appleton, Warrington
Smells so fresh and feels really light. Makes my day seem brighter when I wear it, hence why its my go to especially when its brighter outside - perfect pairing.
Vikhyati V.
I quite liked the scent. It wasnt attacking the senses or anything. Also it wasnt very floral and I thanked the lord for that. I dont like smelling like a bouquet. It had this musky scent, kinda reminded of the hills.
It didnt last for verrrryyyy long but didnt fade away after a short while either. I also found the size and quantity of the product to be pretty aggreable for its price.
Cassandra M.
Stirling
I had been given as a gift and loved the packaging, compared to other alternatives the bottle was a fair size and easy to slip into any bag (especially for nights out!)
Only thing I would like to see more from CK is new design of bottles and summer scents!
Jaya W.
I can honestly say that this is one of the best smelling perfumes I have had, it is AMAZING. The price isn't too bad for such a gorgeous scent, it smells way more expensive than its actual price. It lasts all day too! That's the best thing about it.
Nixi J.
This is my favorite perfume my husband gave me for Christmas. I love the smell, the price is considerable and very good quality. If you want to feel sexy and classy at rhe same time this is the one.
Stephanie L.
Toronto , WY
What is your favourite perfume? Mine is CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK IN2U HER by CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY