CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK IN2U HER by CALVIN KLEIN EDT SPRAY uploaded by Rebecca M.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

Ck In2U Her By Calvin Klein - No matter what you might need for your fragrance, this is a great fragrance you can wear to benefit your smell. Here is why you should buy it? the scent lasts all day and gives you great resultsyou will enjoy smelling like th see more...

• What is your favourite perfume? Mine is CALVIN KLEIN 10134049 CK ...6 Answers
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
This is an ok scent nice to go or with. It's a light fragrance. It was affordable. I love the bottle though nice shape. I bought it from my local perfume mania. Overall it was an ok scent but not the best from Calvin Klein.
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
Smell awesome
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I love this perfume! The smell is satisfactory and I always get compliments on my scent. The price us a little high, but the product is far worth it! Would recommend to anyone!
Karla M.
Alabama
My favorite everyday perfume a staple for me ! It's been my 3rd time repurchasing, lasts all day only need a little bit for everyday use..has simple sophisticated packaging
april c.
Las Vegas , NV
This is one of my favorite purfumes. The smell is so amazing and it lasts for such a long time. Ive been using it for a while and I absolutely love it
Jocelyn V.
Love the smell of the perfume does not smell too sweet. Only wish it contained more in the bottle! Would recommend to others.
Raigan R.
Decatur
I LOVE THE SMELL! I forgot how much I loved this until seeing it just now! I think it's the best smelling one yet!
shelby❤️ P.
Glasgow
Lovely smell, reasonable price. I received loads of compliments when I was wearing it. I bought from boots. Was on offer so thought I would try it as it was a good price! Was fresh and fruity and not to strong! I wouldn’t improve anything I really liked it
Indy E.
Tilburg
This parfum smells so good! My mom bought it recently and I use it a lot. You can use it a lot of times because the package is really big. I’ts not really expensive for the delicious scent. I Would recommend this to others Because it’s really longlasting and Nice!
Sadé D.
West Park, FL
I received this fragrance as a gift and it turned out to be a great one. It was my first time using it and I think the fragrance is great and long lasting. I always receive compliments whenever I wear this out. I would definitely recommend.