BY CALVIN KLEIN #6 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Calvin Klein offers retail and online shopping for men's, women's and children's clothing, accessories, jewelry and fragrances.

Reviews (12055)
  • "They have good quality products that are sometimes surprisingly good to be a luxury type however they change their styles so much recently it hard to keep up" in 24 reviews
  • "really great quality stuff and it does cost a lot but definitely worth it for the durability and quality of the products" in 15 reviews
  • "I liked this brand but some stuff I consider that is expensive because some clothes doesn't look like that have high quality" in 12 reviews
  • "ever since justin biebers commercial everyones been noticing them i have here wallet which is very well made i reccomend getting there products they are built to last" in 7 reviews
  • "Everything you get from here is amazing quality and the designs are really nice as well. " in 7 reviews
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Carii M.
Calvin Klein small logo purse was a recent purchase and I love it. I love the design and the size it's small but just enough to fit essentials in. Not heavy perfect for a day out. Although I'm a little disappointed that the color from the purse was scrapped off easily which was concerning because this purse wasn't cheap and the color is being scraped off easily like if it was a cheap purse. I will consider that deal now I am skeptical about purchasing again from this brand when it comes to bags. The designs are compelling but I know now the color can easily be scraped off.
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
This was many many years ago but I had a Calvin Klein denim jacket in 8th grade. And wore it till my senior year in high school. It lasted so long. Only thing it got lighter and lighter from many washes and frayed in some places. But that was a good thing. Because it made it look stylish and trendy by naturally happening that way. I didn't have to buy a jacket made to look that way. I had it and through the years it just happened.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the quality and look of Calvin klein clothes. Is definetely my best choice when is about my husband elegant and casual clothes. I love their shirts and suits fits. They quality is good, the price a little on the up side but i usually buy from them when they have coupons and i have made great purchase from them. Their rewards program is good too
Emily N.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Calvin Klein has some great products, i currently own a pair of eye glasses, which have held up like new for the past 2 years, a bathing suit, which fits like a dream, a few handbags that i bring everywhere, and the underwear collection which hasn’t never done me wrong. Calvin Klein makes quality products and i give the brand 5 stars.
Camryn G.
Quyon
I love Calvin Klein, I’ve bought myself a nice hangbad, Bralette and a couple shirts. I loved the bad and bra, but I was quite disappointed with the shirt, since it didn’t fit my body right and i did pay a lot of money for the shirt, but besides the fit of the shirt I love Calvin and I do recommend if you have the money
Kaleb F.
Boston
I love Calvin Klein. It is an affordable way to get gorgeous designer threads. The clothing quality has decreased a little in recent years, but so have their prices so it is hard to complain too much.

Calvin Klein makes comfortable and fashionable clothing, stylish accessories, and delicious fragrances. I am a fan.
David A.
I bought some underwear and a few shirts and the quality of these clothing items are amazing!! They’re priced great for the quality and you definitely get a great product for the price. They’re extremely comfortable and I wear the underwear almost every day and I definitely don’t regret making this purchase!
Katie C.
Glade Spring
Love this brand. It's so classy and sophisticated. They have a lot of cute clothes that suit my style perfectly.  They have a wide variety of tasteful clothing. The only drawback is the expense. Tjmaxx and other discounted stores are the best places to purchase these higher end clothing lines.
Devin M.
Austin, TX
Of course Calvin Klein has to be a favorite, it's for many reasons, but mainly for their underwear and sports bras. They became incredibly popular not only for the slimming looks but also for the comfort and softness. I've owned them for years now and normally spend my holiday money buying only Calvins!
Tânia F.
what about the quality?
Amur B.
Who loves CK?
Brooklyn B.
Are the bras comfortable? I feel like the band would create a cutoff?
PABLO D.
South Africa, Johannesburg South
Where can I get the Calvin Klein underwears?
Karina P.
How good is the clothes material?