BY CALVIN KLEIN #17 in Cologne

Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I have purchased this for two different men at Macy's. I have found that this cologne only suits a certain type of man. I am giving it half the stars because the one man that did not suit this cologne made the cologne smell like cheap dollar store spirits mixed with Axe. I would have the individual who plans to wear it first try it on before purchasing.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it. I wanted to buy him something new as he usually uses Dior Savauge and a Versace cologne. The scent is sexy but also not too much for everyday. Guys give it a smell next time you are at the mall and I promise you will love it and your lady won't keep her hands off you.
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Great scent. I currently own a bottle of this and it's one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had. The smell lasts a very long time on clothes and won't fade away like some fragrances. Highly recommend this product.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I think this is an ok scent.  It's true that a scent smells different when applied.  I thought I liked it when I did a test spray but not so much after my hubby tried it on.  It's a nice bottle but that's about it.  I would only recommend trying it on yourself before buying.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased this in July for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! It’s smells great clean scent. Reasonable price for a great product! I bought it from “Exchange”. I like it just the way it is won’t say I’d change a thing I love how long it lasts and you don’t need much!
Taylor B.
Ontario, OH
My fiancé wears this and I absolutely love it! It smells amazing and so manly! You will never want him to leave the room ! Quality bottle and very well designed! Such a good Product worth the cost! Great as a gift for your man
Alejandro H.
Artesia
This a great product, I recently bought two. One for my uncle and one for me, the smell of it is incredible but it isn't overwhelming like most products. The price is alright for a Calvin Klein perfume and I recommend this.
J7M M.
Miami
KC are the best at everything specially perfumes , they last the longest time you could literally sweat and you'll still smell nice. I repeatedly buy new scents and have not been disappointed. I sure will continue to buy KC.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
This is the only cologne I choose to by my boyfriend because holy cow! It is sooo long lasting, after a long hot day you can still smell it at the end of the day. Macy’s had such awesome workers to help me find this!
jessica. l.
fairfax, va
Great smell for any men. Would recommend to any lady who wants their man to smell great all night. Bought it once for my man and I continue to buy more. Great valise for a great price.