BY CALVIN KLEIN

Shells I.
Shells I.
Mount Pleasant
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it. 5 starts! I've always love shopping at Calvin Klein. I love their products and I recommend it to others. It is very much affordable. It is not expensive at all but it can be. I have a Calvin Klein handbags and wallets. This brand is amazing. Thanks for all your hard work!
Nini E.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this in July for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! It’s smells great clean scent. Reasonable price for a great product! I bought it from “Exchange”. I like it just the way it is won’t say I’d change a thing I love how long it lasts and you don’t need much!
Sairy E.
Sairy E.
Stockbridge, GA
Recently bought this for an uncle of mine and he loved it . I love it from the minute I smelled it on one of my friends and decided to get it for my uncle . The smell stays on for hours . Smells great not too strong or too soft .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Columbia
My husband likes this cologne very much. Has a very nice scent. Not over powering at all. This was his first time using this product. He enjoys wearing it on a daily basis.
estefany d.
estefany d.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good I bought this for my dad once and he loved it he would wear it everyday
Kayce B.
Kayce B.
Elkton
Love love love this! My husband wears this cologne & I can never get enough of how good he smells!
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing! He loves it so much I think I know what Im going to be getting him for his birthday.. the bottle lasts for ages too. It’s a woody with hints of floral fragrance but I also smell some kind of citrus in it. I’m terrible as describing but just go and smell this and you will see!
Debra M.
Debra M.
Barrie
 I purchased this for my husband for his birthday ,  purchased it through a perfume boutique  inside a mall . First time that I  purchased it,  I will definitely be purchasing it again .  The perfume does come in a beautiful bottle .   My husband  will definitely want to purchase this again .
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that my boyfriend has a fresh and innovative scent with a masculine scent, that is why for me who tries the brand calvin klein is a goal and a test of paramount importance is critical like me and loves to look good
Larissa E.
Larissa E.
Guarulhos
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best perfumes ever used, I really liked it; the fragrance is a wonder, too striking and the design is also beautiful.