BY CALVIN KLEIN

Alejandro H.
Artesia
This a great product, I recently bought two. One for my uncle and one for me, the smell of it is incredible but it isn't overwhelming like most products. The price is alright for a Calvin Klein perfume and I recommend this.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I bought this for my has been and I really liked it but he thought it was a little too strong for him and he was not very happy with the sent. It came in a nice bottle and it was packaged well. I would not buy again but I would recommend to others it just was not for my husband
Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
I have purchased this for two different men at Macy's. I have found that this cologne only suits a certain type of man. I am giving it half the stars because the one man that did not suit this cologne made the cologne smell like cheap dollar store spirits mixed with Axe. I would have the individual who plans to wear it first try it on before purchasing.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it. I wanted to buy him something new as he usually uses Dior Savauge and a Versace cologne. The scent is sexy but also not too much for everyday. Guys give it a smell next time you are at the mall and I promise you will love it and your lady won't keep her hands off you.
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I would recommend this scent to someone who likes either woody or floral men scents. I am a huge fan, and this lasts all night! Definitely a night time scent, and most of Calvin Klein's scents are to die for. Based on the undertones, it is more of a winter/fall type scent, but if you really love it that much, wear it all year!!
Fabiola P.
DeLand
I was looking for a gift for my nephew. This is a great product. Smells so fresh and manly. Definitely will recommend to anybody that is looking for a fragrance to impact.
johnny в.
Santa Maria Ca
I like this Cologne because it’s smells so good and it’s one of the best smell. I would want the price to be cheap so I could buy it. I would recommend anyone to buy this cologne. If it was cheap I would definitely buy it.
yam m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it. 5 starts! I've always love shopping at Calvin Klein. I love their products and I recommend it to others. It is very much affordable. It is not expensive at all but it can be. I have a Calvin Klein handbags and wallets. This brand is amazing. Thanks for all your hard work!
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
Great scent. I currently own a bottle of this and it's one of my favorite fragrances that I've ever had. The smell lasts a very long time on clothes and won't fade away like some fragrances. Highly recommend this product.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I think this is an ok scent.  It's true that a scent smells different when applied.  I thought I liked it when I did a test spray but not so much after my hubby tried it on.  It's a nice bottle but that's about it.  I would only recommend trying it on yourself before buying.