BY CALVIN KLEIN

Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
My spouse loves this. I even love it. It's expensive but it smells wonderful. Really wouldn't make you unhappy. I would see if you can find it online cheaper before buying but I would tell every women to buy this for your man to try out. Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Lisa B.
Rockford, IL
I bought this fragrance for my fiance as a gift. He loved it. I will definitely consider buying it again for him in the future.  He usually likes Polo Red but this was a nice change for what he normally wears. Ladies!! Buy this for your man, you won't regret it!
Kelsey B.
Oddly sensual. It's fresh and VERY hormonal. When I first sprayed this I was expecting it to be much dirtier since it's so synonymous with heroin chic. Once it dried down, it all made sense. Truly unisex, completely sexual. Reminds me of a sketchy/wild night out, yet it's completely wearable for the daytime.
Mai S.
This cologne smells so good I bought it for my boyfriend. He always smell so good when he wears it and he gets a lot of compliment from other people when he walks past them. The cologne isn't that expensive and all you really need is one spray.
nani M.
Smells so good !! I don't know if I'm the only one but I love how men colon smells more than women perfume. This colon will get anyone's eyes as you pass by
Aleena G.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves the scent it's very nice so this would be a perfect gift for that special someone.
Zoe V.
Reading, PA
By far my absolute favorite scent on my husband brings back lots of memories from our dating months we always stock up on this
Mak M.
This smells pretty good. Of course it is insanely expensive but that is to be expected. Smell a sample if you are interested.
danny l.
San Jose , CA
smells so good. bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it. will buy again and again time after time till the end of time.
Sierra A.
Reseda, California
My boyfriend loves this i love it it smells soooo goood! It honestly lasts forever and stays on all day i love the scent
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
How well would you recommend this product? My husband has been trying to find a new cologne to use
Anitta c.