BY CALTRATE

Key Feature:

Delicious gummy bites with calcium plus vitamin D3 to help maximize calcium absorption*

Product Information:

Caltrate® Gummy Bites are a delicious way to get the calcium and vitamin D healthy bones need. A great way to start a healthy routine to keep your bones strong.*

Suggested Use:

Take two (2) gummy bites up to two times daily with or without food, or as directed by your physician. Not formulated for use in children under 13.

Corn Syrup, Sucrose, Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Water. Contains <2% of: Acacia, Annatto (Color), Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Ethyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Invert Sugar, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Doixide, Sodium Ascorbate (To Preserve Freshness), Sodium Citrate, Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness).

Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.

• Do these taste good or do they taste like medicine. I wan...1 Answers
Michelle R.
El paso, TX
My mother has arthritis, she hates drinking pills therefore gummies are the best solution for her, these are so delicious! They taste like dessert, she takes two a day and her bones have improved and don't hurt! She loves it she's been taking then for 5 months.
Sam W.
I've started having joint problems so I started taking this. It's fairly cheap, the brand name seems familiar so commercials helped lol. God are these gummies delish! I hate taking meds or supplements but this has made it really easy. I... can easily confuse this with a candy it's so soft and easy to chew and it tastes. so. good okay! I'll be buying these again!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
These are the most delicious calcium gummies I've ever tried!  The price is in line with other supplements.  It is gelatin free, which means it is suitable for vegetarians, unlike so many other gummy vitamins on the market.  Will buy again!!!!
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Wow how easy these are to take and don't upset my stomach like so many vitamins and supplements do. I have been taking for over 2 weeks and haven't missed a day. Give these a try. You'll be surprised how good they are. Well done Caltrate
De B.
I enjoyed these Caltrate Gummy Bites. I have always hated the giant horse pills that you normally have to take to get your calcium. They taste gross and cause me to gag because of the taste and the size. I like the chewiness of these vitamins and they taste delicious. They taste just like a chewy candy to me. I love the fact that these vitamins come with vitamin D3, as well because that is the one that helps your body absorb the most calcium. I would definitely recommend this to people who want a calcium supplement. I will buy these again if I can find them on sale because they are a little pricey. I have to try to not eat them like candy because they taste so good.
Meka K.
Stoughton, MA
I've had an iron deficiency before and spend all day indoors, so being able to get D3 and calcium in a tasty little 'treat' is always fun. I have been looking for gummy vitamins for a while now, and was having trouble settling on which one to get, but I really do like these. I can understand some people are having a bit of dislike towards the consistency because it does have a minor kind of grainy texture to it, but I like it, it's vitamins and they're delicious! I will definitely get more in the future.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
I just started using this product. I received it free from smiley360. The taste is by far the best I have had in a gummy vitamin. This is something that would make taking calcium fun each morning rather than taking a pill. If you don't like taking pills every day this product is for you. You will not even know you are taking something healthy for you.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I just received this product free from Smiley 360. I am a big gummy fan and these bites were by far a super way to get in my calcium. They are NOT a chalky chewable tablet or large hard to swallow pill. They a re a tasty chewy gummy. They are definitely worth the try.
Lauren L.
These are amazing. They taste delicious. I am so happy that I no longer have to try to take the large shaped tablets to get my calcium. Caltrate is definitely a trusted brand in my house.
Grace T.
Lombard , IL
These are the most delicious gummy vitamins I have ever eaten! I really do love them because they almost taste like a sour candy and they are healthy for you! It is a great value and I would buy it again!
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
Do these taste good or do they taste like medicine. I want to get something that I am going to actually like the taste of them.

Bed Bath & Beyond