BY CALTRATE

Calcium Supplement 1200mg of Calcium & 800 IU of Vitamin D in just 2 soft chews a day New! Great Tasting Soft Chews! #1 Selling Brand+ Natural & Artificial Flavors 15 Calories per Soft Chew* 60 Soft Chews Individually Wrapped Help keep your bones strong & your body moving!* Calcium - Plays an important role in:* Bones Nerves Hormones Muscles Teeth Heart Colon Vitamin D - Caltrate s advanced levels help:* Optimize calcium absorption Support breast health** Adequate Calcium & Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a healthy diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. +Caltrate is the #1 selling brand of calcium supplements **Emerging science suggests Vitamin D helps support breast health* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease see more...

jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
I buy viactiv because they are so much cheaper but the vanilla caltrate is my favorite calcium chew. Awesome flavor. I hate swallowing pills so I take the calcium chews and the vanilla caltrate are the best by far.
Ruth L.
Elk Grove, CA
Love them. Easiest way to take calcium. I don't like to take pills at all its hard for me to swallow them. With this chew calcium I take my calcium everyday.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this supplement but don't buy this flavor. It tastes like straight up ensure or an awful protein shake
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these taste? Are they chalked?