3 colors available

BY CALTRATE

Calcium Dietary Supplement with Vitamin D & Minerals Clinically Tested.  Proven Absorption! It s Never Too Late For Caltrate.® Nature s Most Concentrated Form of Calcium®. No Sugar No Salt No Lactose No Preservatives Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years. A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.  Recently, scientists have determined that even postmenopausal women can benefit from greater calcium intake so - "It s Never Too Late for Caltrate.®" While adequate calcium intake is important, daily intakes above 2000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit. What you sh see more...

kathygraves
kathygraves
I did quite a bit of research for bone health and decided to buy Caltrate with minerals. The extra magnesium as well as the maganese is a plus. I bought this mainly because it is a chewable. I don't care for the berry flavor or the texture of the chew, but it is a supplement and I didn't expect it to taste good. I can't say if it has helped with my bones or not. I don't see any difference, but I give it the benefit of the doubt.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
These are used in our household as a good Caltrain supplement. We have had these before though I don't know I would say it is my favorite kind.