BY CALTRATE

New! Great Tasting Calcium & Vitamin D3 Supplement. Calcium with Vitamin D3 so You Can Keep Moving* Caltrate Gummy Bites deliver 1000mg of calcium and 1600IU of vitamin D3 in a great tasting new form that can be taken at any time during the day.  They are a delicious way to start a healthy calcium & vitamin D3 routine to make sure your bones stay strong, and keep moving!*. Black Cherry. Orange. Strawberry Vitamin D is essential.  Without adequate vitamin D, your body can t absorb enough calcium, which is critical for building and maintaining strong bones.  Yet more than two-thirds of all Americans do not get enough vitamin D from thei. see more...

• Do these taste good or do they taste like medicine. I want to get...1 Answers
Sam W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've started having joint problems so I started taking this. It's fairly cheap, the brand name seems familiar so commercials helped lol. God are these gummies delish! I hate taking meds or supplements but this has made it really easy. I... can easily confuse this with a candy it's so soft and easy to chew and it tastes. so. good okay! I'll be buying these again!
Meka K.
Stoughton, MA
I've had an iron deficiency before and spend all day indoors, so being able to get D3 and calcium in a tasty little 'treat' is always fun. I have been looking for gummy vitamins for a while now, and was having trouble settling on which one to get, but I really do like these. I can understand some people are having a bit of dislike towards the consistency because it does have a minor kind of grainy texture to it, but I like it, it's vitamins and they're delicious! I will definitely get more in the future.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
I just started using this product. I received it free from smiley360. The taste is by far the best I have had in a gummy vitamin. This is something that would make taking calcium fun each morning rather than taking a pill. If you don't like taking pills every day this product is for you. You will not even know you are taking something healthy for you.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
I just received this product free from Smiley 360. I am a big gummy fan and these bites were by far a super way to get in my calcium. They are NOT a chalky chewable tablet or large hard to swallow pill. They a re a tasty chewy gummy. They are definitely worth the try.
Lauren L.
These are amazing. They taste delicious. I am so happy that I no longer have to try to take the large shaped tablets to get my calcium. Caltrate is definitely a trusted brand in my house.
Erica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These vitamins have exactly what my doctor recommended and actually taste awesome. I wish I could but gummy bears that taste like these so I could eat more! Easy to chew. I have purchased these multiple times and will continue too.
Robin O.
Levittown, PA
I HATE taking vitamins so much, but the gummies make it easy for me, so now I actually take them and they don't just collect dust. I have switched to the gummy version for ALL vitamins I take. Never too old for this!
These def did the trick for me! I take this supplement daily because of osteoporosis runs in my family and am hoping to avoid it! I ABSOLUTELY HATE taking vitamins because they get stuck n my throat usually and I end up burping and tasting them hours after I've ingested them! Yuck! Not these though! These are very yummy!
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very yummy. Received a box full of samples and I've been taking them for a few weeks. Not sure if they are "working" but they sure are yummy to eat!
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Decent calcium supplement. Can't really mess it up. It has vitAmin D to help with absorption and activation
Rachel B.
Philadelphia , PA
Do these taste good or do they taste like medicine. I want to get something that I am going to actually like the taste of them.